Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

Haven't seen the movie in a good while so I can't answer you with great precision as of this moment, but it was either on Peter More's sketch or he had a sample when he was working on the project down in the basement.

not seein it bro. maybe i'm blind.

can someone screenshot it?

not seein it bro. maybe i'm blind.

can someone screenshot it?
I initially watched it at the movie theatre the day the movie came out a year ago, you only get a quick glimpse plus the camera is moving and of course you can't pause the movie so maybe I wasn't able catch all the details.

Don't have enough time to go back and watch it again right now cause I'm busy over my head these days.

From what I can remember, I think you see some white and red shoes on 2 separate occasions, 1 sketch and 1 sample or twice the same sketch, can't remember properly, sorry.

In the trailer you can see this:
IMG_1411.png

If you pause it, to me it looks like something in between an Air Ship and an AJ1 or some other model I don't know that surely look like it at 1st glance....but live at the movie theatre you can't catch those subtle details with white on white, it goes too fast. Nevertheless you can see the colorway on the one in the back with the red outsole, red swoosh and red ankle collar. No wings logo but at that point in the movie, Peter More and the team were still working on the concept if my memory serves me right.

Last edited:
yeah those aren't exactly metallic burgundy's. just makin sure there wasn't something I missed.
I probably watched the last half of the movie 3 times scanning trying to find metallic burgundy's. all good! I appreciate the sketches... they look like metallic reds

I use third party insoles with all my AJ1s and the 85 high and low are still both more comfortable than their OG counterparts. By third wear the uppers really start molding to your feet. That’s how good leather is supposed to function but I feel like it’s a rarity on a Nike or JB retro today.

Also almost all shoes should be worn a few times to get a true feel for comfort unless you sized incorrectly altogether.

I never thought about if all og 1 highs are remastered after the chicago release or not but all the ones from that time period feel way better to me

2015 and 2016 time period all feel better than the 85s

I wear my 85 georgetowns a lot and I don’t care for the feel all that much

I never thought about if all og 1 highs are remastered after the chicago release or not but all the ones from that time period feel way better to me

2015 and 2016 time period all feel better than the 85s

I wear my 85 georgetowns a lot and I don’t care for the feel all that much
I completely disagree. The 2015 Chicagos while nice have poor padding and feel like rock hard cardboard. There’s a difference in construction and not just shape with later ones. These metallics feel light years better than my 2015’s. I even compared them the first week the metallics came in

🚨🚨🚨Aint nobody buying your pair this time around fam. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me…..can’t get fooled again 🚨 🚨🚨

Do you all think these will hit discount lol. I see a pair where after fees would be close to retail
I think prices will go up a little bit after the US release. That's Souljadamus' prediction. They were and still are under retail in stockX in some sizes, I think it's only up from here.

I think prices will go up a little bit after the US release. That's Souljadamus' prediction. They were and still are under retail in stockX in some sizes, I think it's only up from here.

Yeah im on the fence but with my shoe sz they are essentially at retail after fees maybe +\- 10 or 20 bucks

Nah you not crazy, I see it. The right shoe has a substance abuse problem. I'd probably get rid of mine if they show up like that. We'll see on Friday.

I don't want this pair. Stockx isn't helping me out outside of a $20 coupon.
Wondering what to do. Maybe i'll try to hit for retail and then return the flawed pair. if the prices stay calm then it shouldnt be a problem. hmmm

Back
Top Bottom