Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

IMG_7975.jpeg

Nice to hear 85 Highs should be easy to grab. Got lucky on SNKRS last year for the black and white pair and 85 neutral grey lows this year were not hard to get. Looking forward to to the other colorways coming up

Was gonna cop but prices went up

Hopefully these drop more by release

$300 ish too much

I just copped for 255 all in. If they get cheaper after the main release, great, but I just sold a pair and 30 bucks over retail didn’t have me sweating

Laced or not, they're different. Lucky for us (hopefully), the ones shown on SNKRS video that have been put up here do look slim.

Lacing em would shrink the toe?
It’s the angle without laces and tension on the forefoot. I’ll drop shoe trees in them and flex the toebox over my desk and let them sit a couple days. Better than ironing a big flat toecap down like I’ve had to do with some OG Highs

Some smaller sizes left...

I was there at 3am this morning and all big sizes went in about 1 minute. I had the 10.5 in cart but sold out before I finished. Definitely thought these would be an easy cop. I just ordered on StockX for $238

85's break in fantastically. I'm doubling up on all OG colorways. That bulba-toe stuff goes out the window if you wear them and do stuff in them.

My 1st pair of the Black/Whites. Battle scar on the side and ifs cool because the leather is legit thick.
20240223_020747.jpg

My beat to perfection Neutrals. At first I ironed the toebox but I wish I hadn't because they flattened with wear and are slightly warped from the initial ironing. Leather softened up so nicely too, these are my go-to's.
20240223_021126.jpg

Neutral Grey low, been wearing these a lot more lately. Can't wait to see them really break in.
20240223_021631.jpg

Don't know when I'll retire these and bust out the new pairs but I love em. 1st pair of burgundy secured and on their way and planning on getting another pair when they release on SNKRS. Same goes for Metallic Blue low 85's. Cant wait to dbl on those.

Back
Top Bottom