Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Champs said we selected the winners for shipping so I got an L there. The other 3 apps still say picking winners.

Welp checked my card a bunch of times, checked the apps a bunch of times. No wins in sight. Good night to everyone except footsites. **** them as a staff, record label, and a MF crew :stoneface:

1640838317697.gif

I know I’m a clown for thinking this, but I honestly thought that patent leather was going to have some sort of impact on resale :lol: :smh:

I really hope I hit tomorrow.

I know I’m a clown for thinking this, but I honestly thought that patent leather was going to have some sort of impact on resale :lol: :smh:

These new age resellers love to base the price of old release/similar cant tell how many I've heard say if breds can go for 600-700 these should too...

Hopefully more of us wake up to charges or hit on SNKRS

Update: :rofl: Banneds in a 12 are at $1K+... HOLY HELL

Last edited:

Yeah, idk why you thought that either. :lol:

With 2016's at $1k a pair, for the average person, this is the next best substitute, regardless of what material they use, because it uses the same color blocking & keeps the same OG branding intact.

Seems like its SNKRS or bust for a lot of us here.
Then we also have to compete with the many others who got pairs, but want more. :frown:

PO

Demand for a Jordan 1 in the bred colorway, patent or regular leather, is always going to be crazy high. Plus late shipments complicates things. Unless they keep doing waves of restocks on the apps, I think a lot of late shipment pairs are going to be backdoored.

And I think we aren’t going to see a regular leather AJ1 bred like the 2016s retro again for at least another 2-3 years. Would love for JB to prove me wrong.

Got the champs charge for grade school for the wife even though I’ve already won her size on exclusive access with finish line. Still no luck on mens
Best of luck to you bro.
I'm in the exact same boat. Was waitlisted for my lady's GS pair on FTL app, then got the charge on the card after not having any luck on the waitlist.

Still waiting on the Men's pair 🤞🏽

One store says they're calling winners tomorrow (deadline to pick up is 4PM) so I don't know how that works. Other is basically living on a prayer.

A 13 for myself would be nice, but I just want a 12c for my goddaughter.

Back
Top Bottom