Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

This is where my Footaction Queue-it redirected me
B99E4B1C-732B-48AC-BB06-C39D787FCC62.jpeg
Footlocker was the only 1st the three to drop them if i’m correct

Nike saved the day once again, the last 3 releases of the year I hit a shock drop(CG 11), hit driving through some mountains with limited service(both uniform hook Lebron’s AND Craft 1s somehow), and a draw today for these

I couldn’t begin to tell you how Nike started showing more love to me but I ain’t mad at all

Didn’t budget for all these Ws lol but I’ll take this problem

snayberry snayberry

y'all can yuck it up

not my favorite release of the year but I can see resale out the gate getting ridiculous for these...not surprised that they went up after we got showered w/ L's

I do like these ( a couple of my favorite shoes ever are the all black patent Flight 89's and all red patent Flight 89's) and my energy didn't change from when I initially saw them to now but I'm at peace not having them...I stopped getting bent out of shape when I'm unable to get a pair long ago

630381_011.png.png

1.jpg

the only way I'll be upset is if cedb713 cedb713 doesn't get any

Thoroughly surprised I got 1, but 2 😁

Nike wouldn’t let me log in for like the first 5 minutes so none of us could even enter. I was hot!!

That login issue killed me trying get in other accounts :smh:

Foot apps never send me notifications unless it’s their bs promos. I get those all the time but never when I enter for shoes. (never win anyway)

Hibbet loads OOS for 99% of their releases. You’re wasting 3 min of your time that could’ve went to another site by even trying them and 3 min at the right time goes a long way
Hibbett only had GS sizes available mens sizes weren’t available, because I hit on 6Y

Back
Top Bottom