Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Soo from what i’m seeing today other than snkrs was mainly GS pairs

Asked my whole department to enter and I would treat them to sushi buffet the following weekend if they won a pair. Looks like my wallets going to be pretty empty since almost half my department hit a pair for me.
If they smart they resale on their own and they can treat themselves to Brazilian steakhouse instead and have money left to get sushi buffet

I might start doing this. I already have a good amount of shares might as well take my L money and turn it into W money.
That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Started in 2020. All L money goes to shares. Up 19% since I’ve started so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Struck out on all fronts. So here’s my pair
🙃

E49031BC-6E91-44E1-A89B-89F1DB9A96F5.jpeg

I might start doing this. I already have a good amount of shares might as well take my L money and turn it into W money.

If I put all the money I spent on sneakers last year into Nike Stock I would be SUPER up right now. 🤦🏾‍♂️

FTL streak ended today. Ain't won nothing off a footsite since FLX started but won the ship to me off EB.

Last edited:
Knock it off you two. Still can’t believe kids shoes fly like this. Couldn’t even hit for my boys.

Last edited:
Knock it off you two. Still can’t believe kids shoes fly like this. Couldn’t even hit fit my boys.
Since when on NT is calling out a reseller a bad thing? I’m curious? That just ain’t what this place WAS about. We use to HELP not brag on how we got over on some parents trying to cop for there toddlers. Ask donjuan23 donjuan23 or NCtwin NCtwin when I was at finish line back in the day, it was all love and trying to look out for ANYBODY on NT or fam in the area. Guess my time in the Jordan forum is done. Y’all got it.

This one thing i noticed to. When i use paypal or cards never and i mean nvr had i won. But for apple pay. I land most big releases
I always hit with CC when i win, not Apple Pay. Opposite for me. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom