Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

never feel ashamed to ask, you’re the customer paying 140-190$. May as well get the best of the bunch.
Word. I did this for my pair I paid resell from a local m&p. The lid was dented all crazy, switched no problem. When I copped the Handcrafted pair from them a couple weeks ago as soon as they brought them out I asked for another pair cause the whole box was jacked up. Then the fresh box pair had a damaged 3M panel on one shoe so I asked to swap the one shoe. The owner lady was like "you know this a hot item and everyone wants these". I was like, so? I'm paying MY money for these!

Sometimes I check the shoes, sometimes I don't. When I do, I just look at one shoe honestly.

Checking to see if it's a fake more so than a flawed pair.

3035C8CE-3E59-4AD0-BFE7-9C334C51227C.jpeg

Glad I got these for my girl, she wanted them badly. NYE straight to the feet. The patent def gives these more of a feminine vibe imo.

Had the same thing happen to me. I was in the snipes queue for about 3 hours before I got in and most sizes greyed out. I refreshed a few times and noticed the sizes would become available. I did this a few times and was able to check out my kids pairs individually! Let’s hope they don’t cancel my orders! 🤞
Woke up today Jan 1st and Literally first thing I saw was I was greeted by a cancelation email from snipes...what a way to ring in the new year. Fantastic

Just copped an 11 on GOAT for $395. Prices coming down, but I know they gonna shoot right back up by February/ March... may as well grab now. The cancelation of a StockX Yeezy Beluga Reflective order due to dude not shipping in time helped too. Lol.

There's no hype on Yeezys anymore.... they will be there February/ March for possibly less than the price I was willing to pay just now. Lol

Maybe just maybe, it’s not for you to understand. You don’t like them great , we do. Buy what you like.
So true. I copped a pair for my daughter, thought the same wa till I saw them in person. The shoe goes hard..... I can't lie. I've hated every patent leather release, clowned dudes wearing them, but these...... hit a lil different. Wear what you like.

Anyone get tracking from Nike yet
Got it for one pair, still says preparing shipment for the other pair... I hope they both ship, I used different payment methods an different email, but both accounts have same shipping address

Back
Top Bottom