Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

More shipping anxiety. Still haven’t gotten a shipping notification from SNKRS. Hoping they ship tonight. Anyone else have a pair from SNKRS that haven’t shipped? I always get anxious about having an order canceled even though nike has never done it to me before. I’m kind of ridiculous
Nike/snkrs must be closed for the holidays. All I got is a got em notification and pending transaction in back account. No confirmation/shipping email yet.

Just got the Nike Fulfillment in process-updated email. I don’t think I’ve gotten one of those before. Don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing because I have waited a lot longer for them to ship something and not got that email before. Anyone else?

Just got the Nike Fulfillment in process-updated email. I don’t think I’ve gotten one of those before. Don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing because I have waited a lot longer for them to ship something and not got that email before. Anyone else?
I got it too...

lol didn’t know size took the money right away. Was confused why i was missing $200 :lol:

Hopefully one of these spots that got their pairs late is how i win.

SNKRS pair just shipped

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-195741_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20220102-195741_SNKRS.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 831
EA pairs: Mens shipped a day later, GS a week.

Got both pairs within 2 days of each other(28th and 30th).

So a sneaker boutique around my way is having 40 pairs all size run coming in Tuesday, got me thinking most of these boutiques are littered with reps. And I’m sure the don’t have a Nike account cause they’ll have to release those the day of. Yeah I just don’t trust those boutiques.
They are filled with reps. And the best reps are pretty much 1 of 1.

Are the rumored release amounts accurate? I have seen release # at 135k to 250k pairs released. Is that a total # or only the amount that was actually delivered ?

Back
Top Bottom