Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

There's 5 pairs I would buy in the 85 mold. Chicago, BT, Trinity. They can keep everything else.

Obviously gonna try to cop but not thrilled with the patent leather. On the bright side, it's at least not that wrinkled SBB 3.0 ****.

I'm excited for these. Should be dope if you can get your hands on them. They been trolling us with OG-ish coloways of mids, lows now these but still dope and will try and cop.

Different materials. The Halloween pairs were leather with some sort of coating, these are straight up patent leather. & I’d like to see how those pairs hold up in the long run, I feel like that process will compromise the materials in the long run.

I saw this done to a pair of Fearless 1s. They came out great. I'd do if I came up on some extras

Where was ya'll at when they released the Black/Red 1,s back to back in 2013 and in 21016? I ask this question because everybody keeps acting like we haven't gotten a Blk/Red 1 release in 30 something years. Add to the fact that the majority of people on this site will pay anywhere from $500.00 - $1500.00 resale prices on Travis 1,s, but for some reason it's hard to pay $300.00 - $700.00 for Blk/Red 1,s. And dont get me started on how normalized resale paying is just on about every release nowadays.

It Just seems odd to always see people on this site act like we didn't get hit with back to back releases in a 3 year time span with the same colorway. These are clean with patent leather, but everybody wont be able to pull it off though.

Where was ya'll at when they released the Black/Red 1,s back to back in 2013 and in 21016? I ask this question because everybody keeps acting like we haven't gotten a Blk/Red 1 release in 30 something years. Add to the fact that the majority of people on this site will pay anywhere from $500.00 - $1500.00 resale prices on Travis 1,s, but for some reason it's hard to pay $300.00 - $700.00 for Blk/Red 1,s. And dont get me started on how normalized resale paying is just on about every release nowadays.

It Just seems odd to always see people on this site act like we didn't get hit with back to back releases in a 3 year time span with the same colorway. These are clean with patent leather, but everybody wont be able to pull it off though.

🖐
20210608_143114.jpg

This CW will always be sought after. New collectors, old heads, baby mamas and tweens.

They could release them every other year, and it would be a sellout.

:rofl:

A7713016-FE90-4265-9469-CA02351BAF51.gif

They aren't trash to me, and mine never got the glitter effect. Im not sure if it has anything with storing them in heated/dry areas or not. They just have a different mold/shape to them compared to the previous Blk/Red releases. I will agree that it isn't the best Blk/Red 1 release. The 2013 pair aged well in my opinion. It had a bulky like build, but it ages with wear and tear good, because it takes alot of abuse without it looking so beat with minimal wear.

The 2016, along with the banned outlet only released pairs have way better leather quality than the 2013 pair.

But guess what, those 2 pairs look seriously beat after wearing them alot compared to the 2013.

The 2013 pair leather quality was supposedly didn't have good leather, but it takes years of constantly wearing them for that hard leather to start aging, in which it last longer while still looking new/fresh for a very long time.

Those 2 Bred releases age like milk in comparison to the 13,s.

I have the 2013 Breds. They just a size too small so I rock them ever so often. The red still pops. But these I’m in for because it’s bred 1 and who knows... could be for trade bait to get a future bred 1 release.

fakes are already out of these fellas. not a great factory, but they made them already. toebox shape is a little wonky. but they say “family” on the inside and all.

be weary if purchasing this early.

Funny seeing people on ig shoe pages, along with this message board talk about how much they don't like these, but all of us who really want this shoe will either get lucky like we're playing the lottery, or have to pay resell due to them getting ate up within seconds on release day. A Ronald McDonald Colorway just sold out before we could blink, then i keep seeing kids talk about 1,s nonstop. It is what it is at this point with the 1 hype.

Back
Top Bottom