Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Would be much much better if they did these in the 85 HI form..

Idk how many more of these lame High OG 1s I can buy, they are complete trash compared to the 85 Hi. It feels like purchasing a pair knock offs almost 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
It's funny all it took was one solefly release for everyone to want patent 1's. a few back these were highly hated.. everybody complained how had they crease and how the patent was just wack on an 1.. hype sure has come a long way.

I want these because Breds are the goats to me, my 2016s are still in great condition but just can’t pass on these. But I sure hope this doesn’t become a trend- OG classic colorways in patent. Anything else would be a pass for me.

I really love leather black/reds but these are terrible lol the PL kills the shoe IMO.
So gross :lol:

Can’t you de- shine these like the SBB 3.0?
Either way ima cop for sure
Different materials. The Halloween pairs were leather with some sort of coating, these are straight up patent leather. & I’d like to see how those pairs hold up in the long run, I feel like that process will compromise the materials in the long run.

Would be much much better if they did these in the 85 HI form..

Idk how many more of these lame High OG 1s I can buy, they are complete trash compared to the 85 Hi. It feels like purchasing a pair knock offs almost 🤷‍♂️

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom