Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

I have been seeing these re-appear on footlocker, Champs, Eastbay and footaction yesterday and today. You can use the same links from j23app, or even go into the FTL app and look for launched releases and click on them. Every day different sizes, and the same sizes show for a few hours, and then disappear off the site.
I have not been able to cart a single size yet, so not sure why they re-add them if there is no ability to cart.

Sometimes it take longer but def don’t contact them again they will cancel
Finally got an update just now! UPS status reads “We’re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay. This package has been rerouted to the correct destination”. My package went from Memphis to Portland, instead of Houston. All good now.

Are Zadeh kicks known to be legit? I’m skeptical on that website
Bought dozens of J's from him since 2016 and each pair has checked out legit. I was skeptical at first and took it to sneaker shops to get it LC and all passed. Sold few on StockX as well and all passed. Only downfall is he takes forever to ship so patience is required. I literally got my Lightning 4's yesterday and that was a Aug 28, 2021 release.

crazy to see how the former trend of smaller sizes reselling for a lot more has completely flipped

(not complaining as a small-footer myself, though, lol)
My girl is a women's 10/ men's 8.5.

I hated the days when she was a money size. Even last year someone got me 500+ for her mochas.

Really happy to see this flip again.

I'm sure it's cyclical and will return.

Doesn't really make sense to me in men's sizes....are there really that many small footers out there? It is what it is cause I enjoyed it before it flipped as an 11, so the small footers can enjoy this now.

Mine come today. Unfortunately UPS hits my neighborhood around 630 so I have to wait all day for them.

Just went ahead and bit the bullet and copped off flight club for $372 shipped in a 10.5. I've avoided paying resell for 5 years, but these are one of my all time favorites. Pissed off though, I haven't seen anyone with these on their feet here in Chicago. Guess most folks are flipping them.

Just went ahead and bit the bullet and copped off flight club for $372 shipped in a 10.5. I've avoided paying resell for 5 years, but these are one of my all time favorites. Pissed off though, I haven't seen anyone with these on their feet here in Chicago. Guess most folks are flipping them.
Prolly waiting for less winter weather conditions.

Back
Top Bottom