Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

So what’s y’all take on dis stockx situation? I personally only ordered from Goat but now y’all see y folks b sincerely asking trying make sure they joints real krazy out chea smh dats y I keep open mind n general question everything

Oh great. The only two AJ1s I’ve purchased this year are Patent Breds from StockX.

Blahhhh
I remember offering my perfectly authenticated pair to someone #OnHere but they said they'd rather go the StockX road.
Cats litteraly asking to get got at this point.
I mean, i understand (not really tho) a casual younger and newer "sneakerhead", that IG crowd if u will, doing the popular and hip thing of ordering off SX, flexing the green thingy etc but beyond that i never got the appeal

I remember offering my perfectly authenticated pair to someone #OnHere but they said they'd rather go the StockX road.
I mean, i understand (not really tho) a casual younger and newer "sneakerhead", that IG crowd if u will, doing the popular and hip thing of ordering off SX, flexing the green thingy etc but beyond that i never got the appeal
What's the definition of "perfectly authenticated"?

People who keep the StockX tag on their shoes are stupid beyond measure. Hell I’ve seen ppl online posting pics on their frigin hats with StockX tags. Looks stupid af. Just wear your shoes.

People who keep the StockX tag on their shoes are stupid beyond measure. Hell I’ve seen ppl online posting pics on their frigin hats with StockX tags. Looks stupid af. Just wear your shoes.
imagine how much people would be doing it if this were in style

81o-5J95amL._AC_UX679_.jpg

now I wanna know, how many of you cats :emoji_cat2: were rockin' these when they were in style? hmmmmm?

some sellers even label them as “stock x batch” if im not mistaken. never seen one of these “stock x” batches. but they have them in the easiest shoes to fake. like these and black cat iv. anyone buying blaxk cats now better watch it for sure.

on another note

im fully expecting the chicagos at holiday time to be patent leather like these. “reimagined” as well
Jordan 4 Breds from 2019 alright? Just bought a pair from StockX this past year.

imagine how much people would be doing it if this were in style

81o-5J95amL._AC_UX679_.jpg

now I wanna know, how many of you cats :emoji_cat2: were rockin' these when they were in style? hmmmmm?
Yo the funniest was hoopin in a big *** tall tee and 3xl shorts tryin to cross cats over.

Hit em with the hezi and the tee would still be pump fakin and I’m on the way to the hoop 🔥

I'm hearing everyone say different things about the sizing on these. Are they tts or half size up? Any difference on how they feel when walking considering they are patent leather?

Back
Top Bottom