Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

$1,400 for big bangs?!? Gaydum

Bro how about $900 for a pair of AF1s that sat so long I bought on discount for $54 shipped. Bruh that was the day I learned having mega high-price kicks pays for people looking to wash cash.

Those black/red mid af1 going for 800 is crazy. I remember having a pair or something similar and beating those to the ground in HS

Absolutely. Not to mention I just basically built them all over again except with the Gum bottom I always wanted on Nike By You for $148.

Attachments

• IMG_20230123_001222_786.jpg
    IMG_20230123_001222_786.jpg
    720.6 KB · Views: 334
So like an abused child I went back and copped a third from StockX. Maybe they'll mix it up this time and put some Starburst crust on the box instead of Jolly Ranchers...welp

In the meantime...
20230128_082937.jpg

The tongue on the L&F is closer to off-white-sail or even light peach.

It's too different from that cream for me to put cream laces.

The cream laces are basically yellow.

The tongue on the L&F is closer to off-white-sail or even light peach.

It's too different from that cream for me to put cream laces.

The cream laces are basically yellow.
I have every color lace available from RLS and there are lots. Creme, off white, sail, etc. The creme sits the best. To me its the super deep red in person. I'll try and lace them up with the sail and snap a photo. Also they don't look yellow at all. However most certainly creme. Screen settings and what not play a lot. Also there is a bit of an optical illusion that makes the creme take over the tongue color if that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have every color lace available from RLS and there are lots. Creme, off white, sail, etc. The creme sits the best. To me its the super deep red in person. I'll try and lace them up with the sail and snap a photo. Also they don't look yellow at all. However most certainly creme. Screen settings and what not play a lot. Also there is a bit of an optical illusion that makes the creme take over the tongue color ig that makes sense.
I get mine from RLS too.

Cream on the far left, then sail, then tan.

Cream has a lot of yellow in it, it's just light. If you can't see it you may be color blind.

Screenshot_20230130-182828_Gallery.jpg

Here are the same cream laces next to the L&F and you can see how they are more yellow than the L&F tongue.

Screenshot_20230130-182823_Gallery.jpg

I get mine from RLS too.

Cream on the far left, then sail, then tan.

Cream has a lot of yellow in it, it's just light. If you can't see it you may be color blind.

Screenshot_20230130-182828_Gallery.jpg

Here are the same cream laces next to the L&F and you can see how they are more yellow than the L&F tongue.

Screenshot_20230130-182823_Gallery.jpg
Fam I'm not colorblind lol I never once said they were the same color.
20230130_193853.jpg

Here's some perspective on how they blend together. They pop hard but by all means do you.

LOOKS like you posted two different laces.

Maybe we just have different quality control, you can see how mine look, its way more of a contrast than yours.

Back
Top Bottom