Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Tf? How long does it take for flx to select winners? This is ridiculous. They got humans casting votes?
1640827198101.gif

Really hope SNKRS locks me in tomorrow. I shelled $1,500 or more in Nike/JB merchandise on the squad this Christmas bro. These goons boutta punish the streets with fire & I plan to go harder next Christmas 2022. I just love seeing happiness mayne. Not about to watch my team go under. :smh: Never been in the position to do this before. Had to. 23 🔥

All I really, really, really wanted this whole year is this. Bred Patent 1’s. 🔥 Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Lock me in on SNKRS… MJ.

Last edited:
L's across the board. No pending charges from any of the footapps and I havent hit on a Jordan 1 off the footapps since Royal 1s. Looks like I'll be tossing an Aaron Rodgers hail mary on snkrs but it will likely flutter and turn into a Geno Smith int

Charges still going out. Just hit my wife’s GS pair on FTL. I’m done. Only wanted 1 pair for me and the wifey.

Best of luck to you all!!!!!

A friend got a charge for a GS pair at 7:38 PM CT time from FTL.
FYI.

None for me. :smh:

PO

L's across the board. No pending charges from any of the footapps and I havent hit on a Jordan 1 off the footapps since Royal 1s. Looks like I'll be tossing an Aaron Rodgers hail mary on snkrs but it will likely flutter and turn into a Geno Smith int

My dude… Nike could send a B-grade, C-grade, F-Grade my way for retail, I’ll take it. I don’t even need the box. Throw it in a plastic bag or that Tin Foil/Saran wrap that covered the Christmas dinner & send it Nike. All good.. trust me, I’m ready to receive it South Mount Zion Road. 🔥 No tissue, no box, no inserts, I will happily take them!

Glue stains, Scuffed or scratched patent leather, dented or whatever is wrong with it. SEND IT NIKE! I WILL HAPPILY TAKE THEM! Big injustice letting small flaws on such fire go to the outlet, send it to me for retail!!! 💯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom