Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Don’t understand the hype of a bred patent leather 1 lol.. just give me the leather again . How it’s suppose to be . Not a rain boot. And y’all out here eating these up haha
There’s the hype.

Most people weren’t around for 2016’s. The lastdance skyrocketed every OG price and demand for jordan’s. So instead of paying $1000+, just grab these for $170 (or $300+ if you are paying resale.)

For most it fills the void, for now.

Last edited:
Hit FTL for the wifey and luckily SNKRS for me.

As a back up my bid on stockX for 361 got accepted before the drop, but today it was refunded due to not passing authentication.. I think it has more to do with the price jumping up nearly 100 from my accepted bid.

Definitely gonna speak up moving forward. Any time I’m not pleased with something before I leave. Friend wasn’t working at the time, but even he said I should’ve said something since the workers don’t care half the time. He did say that whenever people ask for a clean box, they tend to have an idea of who the resellers are. But in this case, I just thought it was a nice take on the patent shoe to have the shiny j1 box.
I always check my shoes before paying bc of how inconsistent Jordan quality is. FTL
stores don’t mind but now finish line won’t do it anymore. Said corporate told them whatever pair your assigned you either take or give up for re-raffle. They said it was from theft but also explained that if your assigned a pair and if yours is flawed your basically taking a better pair from someone who had that pair assigned to them. Sorry for the essay just giving insight on the check before purchase situation now

Y’all look like catwoman from Batman returns
8CD5E321-7531-48D9-8CCF-E37E1D5DB8EA.jpeg

This pair was probably the most Ls I have ever head, as I was in saw many draws and raffles, and not a single W. FTL did the, adding to cart, and then times out getting me to the cart.
Hoping I can score on a restock. Entered the END raffle, which I typically don't, but $250 beats resell...

A local shop had a live raffle today. I stood in line for two hours in 30 degree weather. Unfortunately my ticket was not selected. Second time I’ve stood in line for shoes and it will be the last time 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

A local shop had a live raffle today. I stood in line for two hours in 30 degree weather. Unfortunately my ticket was not selected. Second time I’ve stood in line for shoes and it will be the last time 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
The only time I ever stood in line was for a pair of off-white halloween Blazers.

What a ****-show it was with all the resellers trying to finesse their way into the front of the line. Store staff did the best they could kicking them out though.

Although for different reasons, I am never gonna do that ever again.

What’s the fit on these? TTS or .5 size up due to the patent leather?
Just get ur normal size geesh lol.. why do y’all ask for sizing for every shoe???? U changing sizes just because the shoe is patent leather smh. I swear y’all just ask this because y’all be excited or something . It’s the same question every shoe just a different color

Definitely wouldn't stand in line for a raffle. First time I even heard of that being a thing.
They didn’t want the drama of doing FCFS; it was well run and drama free. There may have been close to 200 tickets handed out. After handing out tickets for 30 minutes, they drew about 20 tickets and called out the winning numbers right then and there and the winners went into the store to purchase their pair so you knew there was no phony business going on. All winners were accounted for.

I wish they had received or made more pairs available.

Been waiting a whole year for this to drop Holy moly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-000200_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-000200_Brave.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 786
Back
Top Bottom