Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

my local Champs is showing up for these on the 19th, my local Champs is closing permanently today 🤷‍♂️

I called yesterday to ask if they got them and was told no

#UNDS For Today, Red really pops on these..
Screenshot_20220115-145555_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-145547_Gallery.jpg

Anyone see that video on Twitter, lose it, someone took all the shine off the patent off

This is what I'm seeing. Same for Footaction.
Having this same problem...Foot action and Champs don't allow me to Start the reservation. Footlocker, however...I was able to complete -- Only for Mens sizes though. GS acted as if I could only register for the Ship to me option. But then it would tell me it couldn't locate a store within 100 miles of me. (I guess that's receiving them at at all...?)

I'll keep trying on the other two...

Having this same problem...Foot action and Champs don't allow me to Start the reservation. Footlocker, however...I was able to complete -- Only for Mens sizes though. GS acted as if I could only register for the Ship to me option. But then it would tell me it couldn't locate a store within 100 miles of me. (I guess that's receiving them at at all...?)

I'll keep trying on the other two...
Still can't enter. This some bull****. I know I won't hit but damn at least let me believe I had a chance.

As far as this Patent Bred drop on the 19th for FLX apps, this isn't a reraffle is not?

Just want to try the "Ship to Me" option that's all. Just found it interesting it's available.

I was able to do a reservation on FL but it wouldn’t go thru on Champs or Footaction
Only had issues with Mens through FTA app. Only one location is getting them as well in Houston. No GS sizes from FTA as well.

Ready to go with FTL/Champs though.

My brother got these in from china via goat app. Could any help confirm their authenticity. It would be greatly appreciated.
B4460EEC-E366-406F-8F95-9DC76C68E62B.jpeg
0187C4F3-3B41-4AE9-A803-1AECF3831097.jpeg
F74FEB68-0BD2-45D3-A711-9AF8270977B0.jpeg
F93A4819-8953-41F6-AFE8-A2D4EAA9A9E5.jpeg

I've had the same problem on the FLX app as other users on here. I was able to get my reservations in for Champs and FA a little earlier today. Foot Locker still won't let me enter. Every time, regardless of size, I get the "T000" error, which I assume means no stock. I'm located in So Cal. I got the same error when I tried to enter for the New Balance 550's and that one is online only, so I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom