Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Well NT go ahead and laugh. My second pair of LF 1s just came from StockX. No previously chewed candy this time. Oh just missing the accessory receipt. For $515 I want my receipt. Just opened a case. Let's see what happens...

Well NT go ahead and laugh. My second pair of LF 1s just came from StockX. No previously chewed candy this time. Oh just missing the accessory receipt. For $515 I want my receipt. Just opened a case. Let's see what happens...
Sx doesn’t need to include that in a sale. That’s how I got jipped outta extra laces, pin and booklet for Kobe 11 ftb after paying a rack

Sx doesn’t need to include that in a sale. That’s how I got jipped outta extra laces, pin and booklet for Kobe 11 ftb after paying a rack

We are going to find out. It is labeled as an accessory to the shoe. Hopefully I'll get an answer in the next few days.

Did you check underneath the box paper? I found the receipt there.

Just go with GOAT from now on

I got a full refund because the ow 2s that I bought did not come with the tissue paper, they were in the ziploc baggies

I want the full experience if I am paying resale

Just go with GOAT from now on

I got a full refund because the ow 2s that I bought did not come with the tissue paper, they were in the ziploc baggies

I want the full experience if I am paying resale

goat's my preference too, but i've received shoes from them with missing items (e.g. plastic supreme tag, tissue paper, cardboard inserts, etc.) and they refused to refund the shipping costs

goat's my preference too, but i've received shoes from them with missing items (e.g. plastic supreme tag, tissue paper, cardboard inserts, etc.) and they refused to refund the shipping costs
Threatened them with a chargeback on AMEX of not getting a complete order, full refund came my way

term OG ALL should apply to resale/consignment shops too

my mind automatically goes to fakes when I see items missing, just the little details esp with more sought after items with branding on them (OW tissue paper for example, or in your example a Supreme tag) , can easily see if it is fake with the accessories

GOAT has listings for pairs with no receipt for about 100 less than resell in my size :lol: a bill for that fake *** receipt is crazy. Might have to put 1 or 2 up on the bay if they selling for that much.

Just gave mine a scrub and the red bled like crazy, turned all the foam pink. Anybody else? Lol

rainking rainking I guess this is the right thread... So again I ask. Why are y'all putting chemicals on a patent leather shoe? All it needs is water and a rag lol

Nah most of us have legit pairs, not reps.

The red is already bleeding from the lower lace hole area to the white toe box. That's how I know they are legit.

I’ll sell you mine for $200. DM me.

:rofl:

They tried to give me $20 off next purchase or $30 off these. I said nope. Full refund and coupon. Then I'll buy again and see if you(StockX) can get it right. To further the shenanigans I also purchased a pair of UNC 6s just after the LF1s. Left side toe box has two skid marks of Buddha on it. They automatically sent that up the chain to "senior advisor" to process a return. Id post the photo but dont want to get yelled at for wrong thread. Whoops.

I concur. My mango Khaleds did not include one of the lace locks with my pair last week. Didn't trip about it, but it can happen with SX or Goat.

I like how people somehow think goat is magically better than SX. Can find plenty of bad stories about both.

Back
Top Bottom