Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

*Not aged…Black tongue, all leather, AIR JORDAN on the side

IMG_4881.jpeg

Sneakernews

According to new some new details uncovered by zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz , the Black Toe Reimagined Air Jordan 1s call back to a specific moment from Jordan’s debut season in the NBA. After wearing the shoes during a game, Jordan gifted the shoes to a personal friend, signing “My Very Best – Michael Jordan” on the left medial collar, and “My Very Best – To Brother – Love Always, Michael Jordan #23” on the right. The upcoming Air Jordan 1 “Black Toe Reimagined” will feature this heartfelt messaging in Jordan’s handwriting

MJ1.jpg

MJ2.jpg

Sneakernews

According to new some new details uncovered by zsneakerheadz zsneakerheadz , the Black Toe Reimagined Air Jordan 1s call back to a specific moment from Jordan’s debut season in the NBA. After wearing the shoes during a game, Jordan gifted the shoes to a personal friend, signing “My Very Best – Michael Jordan” on the left medial collar, and “My Very Best – To Brother – Love Always, Michael Jordan #23” on the right. The upcoming Air Jordan 1 “Black Toe Reimagined” will feature this heartfelt messaging in Jordan’s handwriting

MJ1.jpg

MJ2.jpg

Wack

Money saved for the 85 breds

Back
Top Bottom