Jordan 1 High Brotherhood - February 24, 2022

My pairs came in… straight for a Kobe or Lakers fit..

89912917-805B-4352-B59F-D8FFE829804D.jpeg

the past couple weeks when I'm wondering what to put on as I futz around the house past 10pm, I'm putting on these. they're really comfortable, love how they feel all around the feet. I know solid people don't like them, but I'm treasuring the experience of buying something while squinting skeptically and then getting them, re-lacing them properly, fondling them, pulling out pants I haven't worn in two years but they're purple and cool. I love em. I've spent hours watching every review video in the same environment
IMG_6772.jpg

the past couple weeks when I'm wondering what to put on as I futz around the house past 10pm, I'm putting on these. they're really comfortable, love how they feel all around the feet. I know solid people don't like them, but I'm treasuring the experience of buying something while squinting skeptically and then getting them, re-lacing them properly, fondling them, pulling out pants I haven't worn in two years but they're purple and cool. I love em. I've spent hours watching every review video in the same environment
IMG_6772.jpg

See, now this sounds like a sneaker head to me…Good job my man, good job…

Nice to see this kind of comment on a shoe, rather than the endless amounts of comments from people not wanting these because they’re “bricks”…Refreshing…

shorts weather so I'm leaning into idgaf mode. huge street party in d.c last friday night stretching from howard to u street. took a few laps through the gut in this ensemble and laker jersey and got ... comments. I love these things and wasn't trying to be taunty. I'd say half the commentary was positive, including a probably 15 minute discussion with a group of guys about all the recent releases and now I'm on a sneaker text chain
IMG_6842.jpg

well there are a couple guys on there who apparently either work at or have ties to dtlr and maniere so I feel like I can only benefit by being low-level charming and cool. I am getting legit roasted for riding through u street wearing brotherhoods but I'm wearing the L on my head like a scarlet letter but in a good way sort of

well there are a couple guys on there who apparently either work at or have ties to dtlr and maniere so I feel like I can only benefit by being low-level charming and cool. I am getting legit roasted for riding through u street wearing brotherhoods but I'm wearing the L on my head like a scarlet letter but in a good way sort of

Bout to wear mine on u street now

I caught a pair for retail when SNKRS restocked. I know DTLR had a big restock a few weeks ago. They really don't match our colors, so I found a Polo shirt that matched this horrible 'Purple'.

there's your usual footlocker and champs and athlete's foot, but there's also two sneakerhead stores there that sell the typical stockx type of jordans

there's your usual footlocker and champs and athlete's foot, but there's also two sneakerhead stores there that sell the typical stockx type of jordans

Athletes foot still around. Sheesh. Got a lot of stock from them in the early 2000s. Still remember finding one in my college town and getting friends to drive me. Last cop must’ve been both Red and Grey AFIII’s. 🔥

Back
Top Bottom