Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

I’m disappointed for these releases.
Gold Toes took L
Bred Toes took L
Game Royals took L
Shadows took L

Both Moon Blue & Clay Green took L

I’m pretty sure I’ll take L on Satin women’s too..... 11.5 of my size.

I’ll probably end up buying one of these on discount
Or buy Gold Toes off StockX.

How on Earth have you missed phone jigs? I scored all of the first three pairs you listed via that method.

I think you need to NT harder lol

That comment cracks me up, the initial hate on these turned into a goose hunt for these..crazy how the Jordan game works

Why does the initial hate stay with some releases though?

My guess is that these looked better when better pics came out, plus the insoles are pretty creative.

I hate when my packages don't link to UPS my choice.. the address SNKRS has and my UPS addy are the exact same but I cant send it to my location.. wtf.

Villa with the late shipments. If you want clay greens better hit them phone lines to your local store.
729E84D7-3A73-45E7-AE6A-2A2675EC5D3A.jpeg

All Villas released the Clay Green 1s yesterday and then this morning all the Kicks USA in my area released theirs. Both days I was able to cop some more pairs. Wasn't bad at all. Wish they would do it like this more often when people got work and school on a weekday lol. About 8-10 Stores Each between both companies, plenty. So now pretty much Clay Greens been everywhere here, now the blue moon is more limited with it only being at FTL.

So why are people hording so many clay greens? Resell getting worse and worse.

I see some people talking about they picked up like 5 more pairs. They soon entering brick Territory.

Unless you plan to keep them till prices rise up. If they ever do. Most ones rise in a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom