Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

I’m still in queue....
I think you gotta be on that product page 5-10 min before everyone else

these clay greens seem plentiful, but still keep missing! hope resale crashes more so I can get them on the low
not plentiful, just stores getting late shipments.. although I would say now is the best time to buy before the dust starts to settle. I think green is more desirable and wanted than the blue.

KICKS USA is smooth as long as you're in.
ive been in many times, never got through

thats why I don't mess with online anymore. its basically pure luck which I don't have.

there was a time I would get through on finish line once in awhile for hyped releases but thats about it and some odd years ago too

thats why I don't mess with online anymore. its basically pure luck which I don't have.

there was a time I would get through on finish line once in awhile for hyped releases but thats about it and some odd years ago too
my online luck wasn't bad the last couple years....2018 has been straight trashhhhhh for me

I got through KICKS USA for Game Royals and FINISHLINE for Shadows recently. Maybe the queue system got better?

And the Clay Greens are long gone on KICKS USA folks. I got through but they took down the product page.

Sold my blue moons and just copped a 2nd pair of clay greens. Knowing nike I’m not seeing another jets green (green in general) OG 1 for a very long time

Looked for a pair of Blue Moons, even thought I said I wouldn't, but no luck on Ebay since prices are higher than stockx

Back
Top Bottom