Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

:lol:

You'll have to give your ranking on all four when you do. I'd be interested in hearing. 8) Wanted the yellow's, but I think I'm stopping at the green and blue.

The reds are my least favorite from the pack. I already have so many other red shoes that are still DS :lol:

My original plan was green and yellows but I'm really digging that blue/purple color on the BMs

The reds are my least favorite from the pack. I already have so many other red shoes that are still DS :lol:

My original plan was green and yellows but I'm really digging that blue/purple color on the BMs
Green, yellow, blue, red is my lineup. I thought I’d be tired of blue shoes after game royals but blue moon has grown on me. Shame these don’t come in my size..... but still gonna cop a pair. :lol:

Got red + yellow at my local FTL but I gave the red ones to somebody cause there are enough red colorways anyways. 8)

Attachments

• IMG_20180509_134021.jpg
    IMG_20180509_134021.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20180509_133804.jpg
    IMG_20180509_133804.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 46
Yellow on the way from SNS. Should be delivered tomorrow. Should go nicely with my Clays. Skipped BL and TR’s. Already have enough blue and red sneakers lol.

That's not true, solefly 17s resale price went down after release and has stayed around 350

17s aren't as popular as the 1-14 retros.

Look what happened with the New Loves and those were everywhere. Unless JB releases the rest of this pack in the states I doubt resale goes down.

I didnt want to risk these going up to $500 in a few months.

I don't need em that bad, I know a yellow black toe will eventually release with leather and a black swoosh. I can wait until then.

Back
Top Bottom