Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

S/o to Foot Patrol :smokin

Untitled.png

I wanted the red pair in a US8 bad!

And somehow someway I was able to order an 8 from Off-Spring (manually) .... but a UK8! Oops! :smh::lol:

This was my first time being able to order through one of these sites after attempting numerous times, so I'm still feeling good right now. I guess it really is (barely) possible.

How? They sold out as soon as they released

How? They sold out as soon as they released

There were three or four sizes still showing when I checked (around 12:04 am I'd estimate), and each time I added it would say "sold out" or "error, too many attempts."

But I just kept trying, and trying, and trying ... finally it went through at 12:09 am (pst).

I've tried this method for other releases, for wayyy longer, and it's never worked. But I guess I got super lucky this time.

Took an L on SNEAKRS app for the yellows despite my lightning fast checkout ..... but miracles certainly do happen because I then headed onto footlocker site which was loading at a snails pace and managed to cop the yellow ochres there ..... the site was jammed right up and I had to spam the pay now tab several times but it eventually went through...

Set my alarm 4 min before the drops to try 2 sites and slept through the alarm

Was going for the yellows, looks like I didn’t miss anything

Looks like my size on stockx is $320 right now.. y’all think there’s a chance for a drop or will it skyrocket?

Last edited:
Woke up 3:25 bc of my daughter and queued at some site I forgot and fell back asleep. Not worth it

Just pulled the trigger on the yellows on stockx. Never again will I try these overseas website on releases :smh:

Now I need the Blue Moons and then taking a break.

Back
Top Bottom