Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

you can follow check in codes on twitter and turn on their tweet notifications.... pretty convenient.

are these best hand in the game really limited by location? my dad went to Europe yesterday im about to tell him to be on the look out for the yellow pair

Sorry for the dumb question but how do we use the codes?

Secured my green pair through Shoe Palace raffle and now I need all the luck I can get to secure the blue pair through the shoe apps lol

Sorry for the dumb question but how do we use the codes?

Secured my green pair through Shoe Palace raffle and now I need all the luck I can get to secure the blue pair through the shoe apps lol
Click on the shoe in my Countdowns. Hit the Edit button. Search the zip (first number) and select stores. Then go to earn head starts and click the store check in. Tap here to use code then enter code (second number) . Don't forget to switch back to your actual store. Prosper.

Missed the cutoff for shoe palace on the clay greens. Now I'm hoping I can hit on the blues and trade.

Contacted my plug in europe just for the sake of the yellow ones...
Hope everythin is smooth sailin

Click on the shoe in my Countdowns. Hit the Edit button. Search the zip (first number) and select stores. Then go to earn head starts and click the store check in. Tap here to use code then enter code (second number) . Don't forget to switch back to your actual store. Prosper.

Missed the cutoff for shoe palace on the clay greens. Now I'm hoping I can hit on the blues and trade.

You just saved me a 40 minute trip each release going forward

So these drop on Tuesday, wonder if pickup times will be later or else I might be screwed. Takes 30 minutes to get to the mall so I'm pushing it trying to make it on lunch break

Weekday pick ups are until 6pm..
hqdefault.jpg

So these drop on Tuesday, wonder if pickup times will be later or else I might be screwed. Takes 30 minutes to get to the mall so I'm pushing it trying to make it on lunch break

This made me remember I'm on a 24 hr shift Tuesday so i had to switch my stores up. Phew...i woulda been pissed

Back
Top Bottom