Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

The suede on those swooshes tho
That's why I keep putting them away..
I've seen a couple of pairs with slightly tumbled bits (swooshes mostly), but none that have it all over.
I spoke to Nike the day after I got them, and they just gave the 'natural materials, production variations etc' spiel.
Not complaining at all, but they seem unusual enough to keep DS.

White (ish) laces in the reds has a kinda familiar look.. :lol:
20180601_171157.jpg

just received the Ochres I bought on the eBay 20% deal this week. pretty sure they are real, but noticed some differences from my blue moons and clays.

for anyone with Ochres, are yours:

- made in China instead of Vietnam?

- small lace bag vs larger JB lace bag?

20180610_130827.jpg

- left style shoe tree versus right style?

20180610_130921.jpg

Should note too....my track reds were the same way.

Those lace bags and shoe trees still match some other OG 1's. I wouldn't worry about it. I am assuming the discrepancies were because of the regional release structure.

No one will know if they’re fake on foot anyway hahaha :lol: feel likethe fakes are so good now it’s what the world is coming to

The ones I got from nike were Vietnam made, the ones from Size and ftl were both China made..

I think these are so clean and mad slept on, these will be a problem a little while down the road. The materials are nice and they are super clean. Wish I could have grabbed yellows

just received the Ochres I bought on the eBay 20% deal this week. pretty sure they are real, but noticed some differences from my blue moons and clays.

20180610_130827.jpg

20180610_130921.jpg

My StockX pair is exactly likes yours

Y'all can try The Rare House for Track Reds or Ochre's...supposedly like a Euro StockX. Might catch a decent price lower than StockX...just be wary of conversion rates and shipping obviously.

20180610_130827.jpg

20180610_130921.jpg

Yes, yes and yes. Also, no size stickers in the Yellows or Reds. Retangular shoe sticker in its place. It was in the left shoe's insole on both colorways.

Solecitor, I see you acting bad!
Lol. I certainly wear my kicks, but I love collecting just as much. These are going on display once I buy my house.

Doubled on clay greens so I can wear them. Kind of wish I doubled on the blue moons, still not too late.

Was very fortunate with this pack and paid retail for yellows and greens, got blues with a 20 off reward at FTL and paid resell for the reds.

Back
Top Bottom