Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Need track reds. Not trying to pay that price
CDDAF7AF-2CA6-4B72-A9E8-A103076631C2.jpeg

giphy (2).gif

y'all gotta stop doing that to me :lol:

I might just grab these yellows and that will complete the pack for me. no need for the track reds.

Complete it. You’ve come too far to give up now. You’re almost to the summit, keep going....

Complete it. You’ve come too far to give up now. You’re almost to the summit, keep going....

Realistically bro I wouldn’t wear them for years i’m Still running through 2013 black toes.

Not to mention I have so many other Chicago styled color ways they just don’t seem pertinent for me.

Realistically bro I wouldn’t wear them for years i’m Still running through 2013 black toes.

Not to mention I have so many other Chicago styled color ways they just don’t seem pertinent for me.
I hear you, I just wanted the pack to collect.
I’ll wear the greens but that’s probably it.
The reds would be the last ones I would ever wear.
I personally have a real hard time having a missing piece to a set.

I don't understand people who always gotta complete a pack.
What if JB drop 6 CW's next time?
You still copping all of them.

Just buy the best one/ones & that's it.

It’s an obsessive compulsive thing for me. I sometimes feel like I’m missing a piece even when I ain’t.

If it’s a 6CW pack I could see me just Skipping entirely

All 4 pairs from the pack are solid. All 4 together in the photos looked nice. I want the pack that way I have all 4 to wear.

Packs are hit or miss. This pack is simple.

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN oh man I got so hyped for a second! But after checking out the link if I'm not mistaken it's raffle style?

Yeah. They're gonna choose 5 grand prize winners. Contest runs through Thursday. It's your best shot at retail. Especially for the yellow or red we didn't get here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom