Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

IMG_7094.jpeg

Back 2 Back 😎

IMG_9965.jpeg

F'd around and got a triple up on these. I really didn't want to take my chances on having to go stand in line today to cop these. While I was pending on SNKRS I saw my size left elsewhere and pulled the trigger even though I had to pay $12 shipping. Then minutes after I completed the purchase the Got 'Em comes through on both SNKRS accounts. Don't need all 3 but at least now I can pick the best pair out of the bunch.

I will opp a size 8 to anyone who needs them...hit me up

Pending for the longest but L came through. Trying for a larger size so that a slimmer chance?

Over slept because I took wifey to the Beyoncé concert as Sofi last night.

Thought I missed out but checked DTLR at 715 and they had a size 15 available. Checked out with the quickness.

Screenshot_20230902_072049_Chrome.jpg

Was pending forever on SNKRS and took an L on a sz 12. Kinda annoyed because I could have checked out on DTLR but didn't want to pay shipping.

W on SNKRS after 16 minutes pending. Didn’t even checkout til 7:02, don’t know how I got em

F'd around and got a triple up on these. I really didn't want to take my chances on having to go stand in line today to cop these. While I was pending on SNKRS I saw my size left elsewhere and pulled the trigger even though I had to pay $12 shipping. Then minutes after I completed the purchase the Got 'Em comes through on both SNKRS accounts. Don't need all 3 but at least now I can pick the best pair out of the bunch.

I will opp a size 8 to anyone who needs them...hit me up
How much?

Was pending forever then took a L, SNKRS stays being a joke. Honestly not too disappointed though. Haven’t been wearing any AJs for a while.

Back
Top Bottom