Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

Do you know how much they were charging? Last time I went there for a Jordan release was when those iridescent 12s came out for Easter and they were trying to charge like $270 or $340.
Yeah, $350 flat. Surprisingly everyone who camped out gladly paid that price. One dude who was in front of me immediately left once he heard $350.

I believe they had tons of pairs left when I decided to leave around noon. For sure had size 8s available.

Yeah, $350 flat. Surprisingly everyone who camped out gladly paid that price. One dude who was in front of me immediately left once he heard $350.

I believe they had tons of pairs left when I decided to leave around noon. For sure had size 8s available.
Wow so even the size 8 was going for 350? That's insane. I want a size 9, but resell looks to be about 250-260 for it on goat. Pretty much cheaper to buy on secondary than that actual store. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for my size in the group, but it's rough. No one is selling a 9. Might just cave and cop from goat if I see 230-240 range soon.

Double the price and not being a resell spot. That is insane. I think I heard them say something about them charging those kind of prices because they get them from a third party.

Double the price and not being a resell spot. That is insane. I think I heard them say something about them charging those kind of prices because they get them from a third party.
Basically a resell and not authorize vendor. No way Nike would let their partners sell at scalped prices

I believe so.

Something like that. Was told its independent from the other three AA in Houston.
It is but I don't know if I remember it always being that way. They know they do some questionable things. That's why they have the comments turned off on all of their Instagram posts.

B5748F46-DB4B-4BC7-B834-B6C71C78E934.jpeg

Size? pair came in. Didn’t double box this time so the box was a little messed up. Plus they taped the top on, so getting that off was a chore. Shoes are dope. Remind me of my DB 5’s. Very pleased with them

Basically a resell and not authorize vendor. No way Nike would let their partners sell at scalped prices
Not an authorized vendor. I've seen some of their Jordan apparel marked up as well. I have purchased shoes from there (Nike, not Jordan) at the suggested retail price.

Back
Top Bottom