Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

stopped by bait before the gym and saw a line of about 12 deep. I got stuff to do so I’ll probably pass that fcfs but I’ll most likely stop by after my errands closer to opening to see what the line looks like. Might be able to get a pair if it’s as plentiful as other people saying.

Got a pair at burn rubber and of course everybody goes for the big sizes….well let me rephrase I got A pair not my size, said they had 100 pair I was hoping for that 500-1500 stock

Thank you youngfabdakid youngfabdakid , I would of never hit if it was not for your post

They were soldout when I got there. No customers. However, I recognized the employee when I got there. Have not seen him in years and he was able to lookout for me in my size. Crazy W right there. Funny thing is I had a feeling they were gonna drop them FCFS there and I did not go since they have not dropped anything FCFS forreal in years. Looks like things are starting to open back up and boutiques will do more drops like this.

Attachments

• Message_1647709146318.jpg
    Message_1647709146318.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Thank you youngfabdakid youngfabdakid , I would of never hit if it was not for your post

They were soldout when I got there. No customers. However, I recognized the employee when I got there. Have not seen him in years and he was able to lookout for me in my size. Crazy W right there. Funny thing is I had a feeling they were gonna drop them FCFS there and I did not go since they have not dropped anything FCFS forreal in years. Looks like things are starting to open back up and boutiques will do more drops like this.
I had a similar story as well. Went to DTLR. all I saw was the brotherhood, del sol, and blm & purple 13s. Saw a old friend of mine who worked there and asked did they get them. Said sure did, what so you want? Came back with my size. Walked past all the lurkers waiting for unclaimed pairs

Damn, wish I can find a 9 after striking out at bait this morning. Apparently they had 25 pairs. I could've probably been 13th in line or so when I stopped by at 6:30am but I had breakfast plans with my wife and friend. Came back around 10am and was all sold out by the time it got around to me. Did walk out with a pair of concept heavys so I'll most likely try and flip that and use some of that money to put towards paying resell on the rebellionaire

I see snipes in my area and a dtlr got these today….was it supposed to be a secret release or something cause I don’t think too many people knew

I really wanted these. No wins on raffles.

Should all Jimmy Jazz and DTLR have gotten some in? I can't go check until Monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom