Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

It has been 8 full days since I placed the order on goat and the seller is still packaging… smh first time this has happened and goat doesn’t want to cancel they just keep giving me the run around smh

It has been 8 full days since I placed the order on goat and the seller is still packaging… smh first time this has happened and goat doesn’t want to cancel they just keep giving me the run around smh

The same thing happened to me. It took 10 days but now I'm just waiting on them to get here. It was my first order through Goat so I thought I gonna get finessed.

Same for me Goat canceled my order smdh

I was waiting 10 days until they finally ended up cancelling. I bought the day of the SNKRS live event when they said that they wonʻt drop online.

Super disappointed with GOAT on how they handled this release. Seems like a lot of us on here got the runaround from them.

My GOAT offer was accepted Tuesday and they out for delivery to me today. Lets see how they look when they touch down
Smh lucky… I’m thinking I should go full blow Karen and threaten legal action if they don’t cancel the order or give me some kind of update by the end of today lol

Well order was finally cancelled and refund was sent me…. Gonna try again since price has dropped on them lol

Well order was finally cancelled and refund was sent me…. Gonna try again since price has dropped on them lol

This is the part I donʻt get. We both ordered pairs and they took forever to send us the refund. Meanwhile the prices kept dipping.

My guess: GOAT was trying to get pairs shipped to us at a lower price point for them, but keep our payment, however sellers kept backing out of the sale.

Gotta be the only rational reason why they would lose $$ like that.

Still pissed on how long they took to send the refund when it clearly states 3 days.

20220330_111754.jpg
1648653886995559063616300826314.jpg

The fact that resell is relatively low for my size 9 is crazy. The Bait near me only had 25 pairs altogether and it's just like 50 over retail + tax for a pair.

date says 9/16/21-12/01/21 on the size tag is that legit? Never bought flight club before ever and it they literally sent it from China to be authenticated here even has the chinese label on the bottom and flight club oked it, Ordered the day before rebellionaires released knowing I won't hit retail and I was right

I hate how goat sends me a notification of low price but it’s after it’s been sold. Would have jumped on 289 yesterday but 2 pairs were sold after that price when the notification came

Back
Top Bottom