Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Got tracking yesterday from them for 2 pairs (royals & satins). If/when you get tracking from them, keep in mind, they do use signature confirmation.
Man you eased my mind fam. Now I gotta figure out who can sign for these since I'm out of town next week 🤦🏾‍♂️

Man you eased my mind fam. Now I gotta figure out who can sign for these since I'm out of town next week 🤦🏾‍♂️
Yeah the signature part irks me, but I get it from they’re side. For me, either no one is available (which will be the case this time I think), or mail person is lazy, and leaves the no one available notice in my mailbox without even coming to the door. Then I have to pick it up at the hub which is like 25 mins from me.

Lapstone Stone coming through with the fast shipping...

Screenshot_20231117_135300_Chrome.jpg

Same here - I'm still waiting on shipping and I just emailed them to check-in on my order. I'm sure they're busy fulfilling orders but I'd prefer to know if they cancel sooner rather than later.

EDIT: my order just shipped!

Last edited:
Lapstone pair came in yesterday. They had a glue smudge on the toe box and black material wasn't as dark. Dropped L&H pair off at the outlet yesterday... The lady walkied the guy and said another pair...come get them. They had like 50 returns because people didn't like the suede material. I can see these hitting that $80-90 price point soon.

Lapstone pair came in yesterday. They had a glue smudge on the toe box and black material wasn't as dark. Dropped L&H pair off at the outlet yesterday... The lady walkied the guy and said another pair...come get them. They had like 50 returns because people didn't like the suede material. I can see these hitting that $80-90 price point soon.
$80-$90 and spoonie is picking up 2 more pairs. You can believe dat.

Back
Top Bottom