Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Since you asked, I paid way too much a few years ago to celebrate a milestone with my 2017’s. I don’t wear them too often and if I got these on sale, I wouldn’t have that attachment to them. Might not make sense to some.
Yeah, I get that. That's cool, fam!

I still like these

I just missed em when they went on sale

but I’m sure I’ll catch em at an outlet sometime down the line or a site that didn’t discount em yet

I’ve seen a lot of people mention these are comfy, but haven’t seen much mention of sizing… I just grabbed a pair of these in my usually 9.5 (own probably 30 pairs of 1’s in this size), but found these very snug and narrow in the toe box. Pretty similar to the 2013 1’s. Anyone size up .5 in there’s? Thinking I might need to size up.

I’ve seen a lot of people mention these are comfy, but haven’t seen much mention of sizing… I just grabbed a pair of these in my usually 9.5 (own probably 30 pairs of 1’s in this size), but found these very snug and narrow in the toe box. Pretty similar to the 2013 1’s. Anyone size up .5 in there’s? Thinking I might need to size up.
I haven't worn my pair out yet, but when I tried them on they felt tts just like OG 1 Highs have been fitting lately.

I had two pair at one point (for QC) and I did try them both and both felt a little snug to me.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Was starting to think I was crazy, or that they mislabeled the size in the pair I got haha.

Back
Top Bottom