Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

I don't even think these were Nike/ JB's biggest mistake with the AJ1 OG line this year.

I'd take these over the Celadon's that dropped yesterday.

I honestly think Nike just mass produced these and yes they undersold but only in comparison to other massive GRs (which have been sitting almost all year anyway).

If we don't get royals or another royal variant for the next 5 years or so these will still probably sell for 3x their current prices.

Last edited:
If we don't get royals or another royal variant for the next 5 years or so these will still probably sell for 3x their current prices.

This where you lost me bro

Royal 1s from 16/17 (I can’t remember) only hittin for 400 give or take and it’s been about 7 years.

Royal flyknit goin below retail or not much over.

These joints won’t be any different.

Cats ain’t goin to really respect modern royals til they do em right….hold all the gimmicks.

This where you lost me bro

Royal 1s from 16/17 (I can’t remember) only hittin for 400 give or take and it’s been about 7 years.

Royal flyknit goin below retail or not much over.

These joints won’t be any different.

Cats ain’t goin to really respect modern royals til they do em right….hold all the gimmicks.
Flyknits were really bad. Had they been less flimsy I could see them maybe picking up some steam in the future.

These should hold up better but we will see. I've seen uglier sneakers appreciate with time.

If anything all this release did is reaffirm what others have said for a while now, although royals were extremely sought after in the early 2010s, today's generation doesn't see them the same. The contrast of black and red hit harder than black and blue and the shadows are just easier to wear..

1’s as a whole have just been ran in the ground. That’s just what it is. Let’s be real it’s some colors that have released in the last year or two that would’ve resold for 350+ if they hadn’t died down a bit. I’m glad they’ve died down, way easier to get now.

$108 was nuts lol

Gonna be hilarious what aftermarket is 10 years down the road. Prlly my fav 1 of the year . Well one of em lol

The great debate in the office today:
Would these have sat if these were bred colorway?

Yeah they would. The satin bred sat didn’t it? People weren’t feeling the suede. I think these are 🔥

I wish they would’ve just done a 85 royal instead but they probably will eventually

Normally don’t go for videos like this, but they make these look SO good. Does the blue really “pop” like this on these?

Should’ve just jumped on them when NDC first had them discounted right after they released. I know I don’t “need”, but I see myself wearing them more than my 2017’s.

Should’ve just jumped on them when NDC first had them discounted right after they released. I know I don’t “need”, but I see myself wearing them more than my 2017’s.
Why do you see yourself wearing these more than the 2017's? Are they more comfortable to you?

Why do you see yourself wearing these more than the 2017's? Are they more comfortable to you?
Since you asked, I paid way too much a few years ago to celebrate a milestone with my 2017’s. I don’t wear them too often and if I got these on sale, I wouldn’t have that attachment to them. Might not make sense to some.

Since you asked, I paid way too much a few years ago to celebrate a milestone with my 2017’s. I don’t wear them too often and if I got these on sale, I wouldn’t have that attachment to them. Might not make sense to some.
This actually makes a lot of sense, these reimagined Royals can be your Royal “beaters” vs your 2017s since they have the same colorblocking.

Curiously, what was the milestone you were celebrating? (and congrats to whatever it was)

Back
Top Bottom