Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

No way. I don’t believe this one bit. They’re still speculating about the Holiday ‘23 Jordan 11 release but they know what’s coming in 2024? We’ll see how well this post ages 😂

That mock up looks like **** imo.

If it’s anything other than regular leather, I’ll go for, but be okay not getting them.

…just crack the black leather on the ankle and yellow the midsole and I’m in.

It now appears as this will be the Reimagined 1 High releasing for holiday 2023 according to this one. Product number is included in this one. $180 retail price. But there's no clarity on the reimagined revision gimmick with this one yet.

Pass on Royal’s reimagined. I have the 2017 pair and I’m good with those until they do a regular retro. Whoever still needs these for their collection to feel complete or just has a genuine love for all things Royal blue, I hope you get a pair for retail or less and enjoy them.

Last edited:
Seems like JB is gonna "reimagine" the more popular/mainstream OG colorways of the Jordan 1 before they finally begin giving them the High '85 treatment.

I may or may not have jumped the gun lol. I read somewhere, albeit not confirmed, that these would be suede. If they’re suede, they’re an automatic pass for me. If they get the “Lost & Found” treatment? I would be more inclined to cop. Time will tell.

Hopefully the royal is good this time around. The last 2 weren't it for me for some reason. I'll rock with the suede if it looks right

P4L....blue is my favorite color so these will be copped regardless. Leather is obviously best; I woulda preferred patent to suede....think it'd make the blue pop more.

I think it'd be cool if the black was leather and the blue was suede. That'd be a nice offset.

Back
Top Bottom