Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

1000010382.png

Saw the notification at 12:06 CT and got the notification immediately when I purchased. Really weird, so no one wants these?
It looks like that way, I mean if you look at Stock X most mens pairs are only going like 20-40 over retail and we still have a good 2 weeks to go. It def also to do with these being suede/nubuck over the traditional leather used on the OG's.

Wow!!! this just came through at 1:16...but how??? I checked for EA at 12 and had nothing... I'm all the way puzzled right now...

Screenshot_20231019_131611_SNKRS.jpg

Those requirements are bs. I hit on the white cement 3s but not on the patent breds. I got exclusive access.

Yeah, those reqs are BS. I got EA for the WCs and purchased, but got an L on RD. Can't even remember if I went for the patents; don't like those. Got EA for these and there's still a FSR. Not interested so passing. Not even sure why I subbed to this thread...heh.

I'm starting to think Nike sent out a second wave of EA... Clearly not as many people went for these even with EA... Nike scrambled quickly to this. They not pulling the wool over my eyes. First time seeing this and I checked at 12...

Screenshot_20231019_150144_SNKRS.jpg

I'm starting to think Nike sent out a second wave of EA... Clearly not as many people went for these even with EA... Nike scrambled quickly to this. They not pulling the wool over my eyes. First time seeing this and I checked at 12...

Screenshot_20231019_150144_SNKRS.jpg
launch details page mentions the EA will be rolled out during the day

I noticed that too, was the 2017 pair always around that resell price? Or did they drop over time?
Even at their peak, 2017 Royals never went for insane prices like 2015 Chis, 2016 Black Toes, and 2016 Breds did. I think it was because they made a TON of pairs of 2017 Royals. I only copped one pair at retail (thanks to the old FL phone jig lol) but took Ls on release day and copped my double up pair soon after that for around $210/pair. Keep in mind, this was also close to when OG 1s were REALLY becoming pretty hyped and most releases would sellout at retail (although still not as bad as the 2019-2021 levels of hype for 1s).

Even at their peak, 2017 Royals never went for insane prices like 2015 Chis, 2016 Black Toes, and 2016 Breds did. I think it was because they made a TON of pairs of 2017 Royals. I only copped one pair at retail (thanks to the old FL phone jig lol) but took Ls on release day and copped my double up pair soon after that for around $210/pair. Keep in mind, this was also close to when OG 1s were REALLY becoming pretty hyped and most releases would sellout at retail (although still not as bad as the 2019-2021 levels of hype for 1s).
Wow I never knew that about the 2017 Royals. Thanks for the insight.

Still waiting for my EA to come through. 😂 Not holding my breath as I was able to grab the Patents and the WCs. Hopefully I can grab them on RD.

Back
Top Bottom