Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Just received my EA pair right now. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical about this pair and wanted to see them in hand before I judge. Some of the pics I've seen online were super ashy and steered me away from getting them. But once I seen them in hand, they look better than expected. The picture doesn't do it justice.
1000010474.jpg
Does the blue look that bright in person? Because some vids and pics I see the blue looks darker.

The only pair where UPS wants to say nobody was home and will reattempt delivery tomorrow. Package did not require a signature

Anyone got an extra size 12 box they don’t want holla at me.

Wanna keep my 17 royals in them.

Anyone got an extra size 12 box they don’t want holla at me.

Wanna keep my 17 royals in them.
The box is nice, I may double up on these. Looking forward to more suede versions of certain colors. I gotta feeling Nike finna run this in the ground lol

I opened my pair up yesterday, I'm happy with them will enjoy wearing them.

These allowed me to (sorta) double up on Royal's w/o spending $350+

UPS tried to pull a not home for 2nd day even though it does not require a signature. Im flying out tomorrow and wont be home for the 3rd attempt. I called the UPS station and told them to tell the driver come back and delivery my damn package. “He has a lot of packages today”. Ok and? he already stopped by my complex and delivered today. “Oh its a Nike package we don't want to just leave it”. They made him come back when he got to the station.

UPS tried to pull a not home for 2nd day even though it does not require a signature. Im flying out tomorrow and wont be home for the 3rd attempt. I called the UPS station and told them to tell the driver come back and delivery my damn package. “He has a lot of packages today”. Ok and? he already stopped by my complex and delivered today. “Oh its a Nike package we don't want to just leave it”. They made him come back when he got to the station.

Hope that driver isn’t your regular delivery person and if so they don’t hold a grudge.

Hope that driver isn’t your regular delivery person and if so they don’t hold a grudge.
I thought the same thing. I never had this issue thought. Thats why i always preferred UPS. Packages always get delivered around 11:30am and they take a picture that i could see on the app. Nobody is stealing in my condo. There are cameras and everybody knows everybody.

I just bit the bullet and used that StockX code to get my pair under retail. Should be an easy cop, but gonna sleep in and just avoid any unnecessary release day foolishness.

Even though these are not like the OG leather Royals, I'm still super excited to cop a pair of these mainly because I don't have a pair of Royals in my collection to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom