Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

yo these joints are below retail on stockx... kinda iffy aobut that... last time i used stockx was back in 2018...not trying get scammed... anyone copped from stockx lately?

yo these joints are below retail on stockx... kinda iffy aobut that... last time i used stockx was back in 2018...not trying get scammed... anyone copped from stockx lately?
They're below retail not adding the taxes and fees. Just get them on release day, it should be fairly easy since the majority doesn't like the change to suede.

Hmmm 🤔 packers having these as FCFS online, no raffles. But DSG aren’t getting them. So I don’t know…

My early sub-retail pair from StockX is supposed to land tomorrow. Will assess in hand and make a decision on a potential double-up locally, but I'm trying to get out of the habit of trying to double up, so I probably won't regardless. Probably gonna buy the Naked and Famous/Raised By Wolves jeans that are coming out instead.

Last edited:
Possible these go on sale ?

Nope.

FNL access has been super easy. 2 in store and 2 online between twin and I. Double ups are done....assuming no other raffles hit. If anybody strikes out on 11s I may have extras. No charge beyond retail+tax+shipping.

Surprised I didn't get access for these. FNL/JD legit blew up my account all year with access for basically every Jordan drop.

I got access and hour ago and was just able to preorder a pair. Now I need to remember all the raffles that I entered that charge me if I get picked so I can cancel them lol.

Won at hibbets! While I won't be jumping to wear em like some...these definitely worth it for the stash. I'm kinda for this whole reimagined series. Something different and cool

How does the FNL ACCESS work? Haven’t gotten access for anything lately.

How does the FNL ACCESS work? Haven’t gotten access for anything lately.
Pretty sure you have to be A-List Status to get access. It would show up in your rewards section if you won access for a particular drop where you would redeem coupon rewards with your points.

Pretty sure you have to be A-List Status to get access. It would show up in your rewards section if you won access for a particular drop where you would redeem coupon rewards with your points.
Don’t have to be A list but you do need enough points. Todays was 2000 points to enter.

Had access yesterday and today but I’m trying to use a $20 coupon and apparently you can’t use a coupon on early access. Going to wait until RD to try on JD, if I don’t hit for some reason o well it wasn’t meant to be.

Don’t have to be A list but you do need enough points. Todays was 2000 points to enter.

Had access yesterday and today but I’m trying to use a $20 coupon and apparently you can’t use a coupon on early access. Going to wait until RD to try on JD, if I don’t hit for some reason o well it wasn’t meant to be.
Well then I think A List you get more access with sneaker drops over someone that isnt. You can't use a rewards coupon because the early access is considered a coupon from what i can see. These are sitting on FNL early access rn, you def will be able to cop on em on rd and use a rewards coupon.

Last edited:
I never got access to anything until I reached A list status and couple of months ago. Since then they've given me EA to these and the Red Cement IV and maybe a couple of other things I didn't want.

I never got access to anything until I reached A list status and couple of months ago. Since then they've given me EA to these and the Red Cement IV and maybe a couple of other things I didn't want.
Yeah thats how it was for me too. I've had access since like January and I legit had access to everything. Also I think if you are not A-List but you make a few purchases even if they're small they will give you access once in a while especially if the release is a super gr which I'm assuming these are.

So pumped!!! Glad market is back to normal now. Makes ones like these and unc toes a breeze. Feels like 2016 2017 again. If these came out during covid days...would have been brutal. Even the mids and cheaper 1 lows were hard to get here. Idk why everyone was tripping and buying everything back then

So pumped!!! Glad market is back to normal now. Makes ones like these and unc toes a breeze. Feels like 2016 2017 again. If these came out during covid days...would have been brutal. Even the mids and cheaper 1 lows were hard to get here. Idk why everyone was tripping and buying everything back then
Some people were making more money unemployed during covid. I think that's why. lol
Now resellers moved on to reselling concert tickets instead of shoes seems like it.

Just came here to post that no other video I’ve watched has made me consider going for these more than this one.

I still don’t think I will, because I no longer buy shoes that I’m not super confident that I won’t wear on a regular basis.

But for retail…maybe?

Just came here to post that no other video I’ve watched has made me consider going for these more than this one.

I still don’t think I will, because I no longer buy shoes that I’m not super confident that I won’t wear on a regular basis.

But for retail…maybe?
So you wrote all of that to basically tell us you’re not copping.

Back
Top Bottom