Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

I have never seen this before
IMG_1477.jpeg

Yea they sent me this... if i wouldve known these would sit..i would wait ... looking like these will hit the outlets in a few months...damn shame...cuz these joints pop in person...ill keep mine on ice till summer next year
All suede hi tops in summer 🔥

Yea they sent me this... if i wouldve known these would sit..i would wait ... looking like these will hit the outlets in a few months...damn shame...cuz these joints pop in person...ill keep mine on ice till summer next year

I definitely wasted 2000 FNL Status points on preordering these lol. Anyone know if I get a refund on the points if I return them? I ended up ordering another discounted pair from GBNY so I didn’t have to pay tax and they were $30 less.

I definitely wasted 2000 FNL Status points on preordering these lol. Anyone know if I get a refund on the points if I return them? I ended up ordering another discounted pair from GBNY so I didn’t have to pay tax and they were $30 less.
Them points are gone forever breh🤷🏽‍♂️

Tbh with the amount of stock there's been with the majority of the recent Jordan 1 releases, none were really worth putting your points to preorders especially when you can pick em up on release day and use a rewards coupon to get em below retail.

Last edited:
Lol I’m not understanding the issue… If you like them buy them if you don’t… don’t.. what’s this infatuation with trying. To make folks think what you think? The people that like em going out their way to say how dope they are and the people that don’t going out their way to **** on them… what’s the point?

Last edited:
Whats crazy is I'm hearing that close to a million pairs were produced and it's the most produced Jordan 1 High OG.

You guys that are buying off Nike, let me share a few tips with you. Nike's return policy is ironclad.

1. You can keep the shoes for up to 60 days and return them no questions
2. If the shoes happen to go on sale, you can call Nike (call don't chat) and ask them to do a price adjustment. They'll do it as long as the pair is available in your size
3. If they are unwilling to do a price adjustment, you still have your 60 day return available. You can ask to return. Most likely they'll adjust the price so they can keep the sale
4. If 60 days passes, you can still go to a local Nike Factory Store and return them. I'm not sure how long that window is but Nike allows returns past the 60 day window as long as the shoes are unworn, they should be able to take them

Last edited:
Tbh with the amount of stock there's been with the majority of the recent Jordan 1 releases, none were really worth putting your points to preorders especially when you can pick em up on release day and use a rewards coupon to get em below retail.
I actually had a $20 reward with JD they absolutely refused to honor on Sunday the day after the release. I asked why not when I can apply them when buying online but they said their GM will not do any discounts on “hot releases”. They weren’t even letting people try them on. I was not happy they were making up their own rules so I called up customer service on Monday and reported the store and they gave me another $10 reward.

Best part is I found them for $162 shipped yesterday which is lower than what I would’ve paid at JD.

I actually had a $20 reward with JD they absolutely refused to honor on Sunday the day after the release. I asked why not when I can apply them when buying online but they said their GM will not do any discounts on “hot releases”. They weren’t even letting people try them on. I was not happy they were making up their own rules so I called up customer service on Monday and reported the store and they gave me another $10 reward.

Best part is I found them for $162 shipped yesterday which is lower than what I would’ve paid at JD.

Your JD is crazy. I've used $20 discounts for kicks a lot more in demand than those. Especially when it was the day after the release.

WSS does the same ****. You earn these "rewards" and can't even use them on the kicks you want.

Back
Top Bottom