Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

You know what would’ve made sense?

If they gave us a black/red based of the 1st shoe, since into multiverse is technically a mile morale Spider-Man movie

I kinda like these, will definitely cop & complete the set with the Origin Story from 2018 😎

so the pepperoni looking circles are actually spider-verse portals. go figure

One of my favourite movies period, as an artist I also put this up there with Akira in regards to the quality and how it pushed something groundbreaking forward. It's hard to explain how the theme fits into the shoes if you haven't watched the movie but the style matches exactly with the shoe. The link below shows how the animation style was done so it may help. It's basically a mix of 2D and 3D.

https://www.imageworks.com/our-craft/feature-animation/movies/spider-man-spider-verse

I would also recommend anyone to watch the first movie if you haven't, it's not just for children.

What’s so controversial about them
They’re not, people just don’t know anything about the movies & don’t want us to enjoy anything. Zero context, all hate. But come release they’ll grow on everyone, or if they’re limited & resale is decent the FOMO will set in, they’ll sell out, the cycle continues 😂 I want a pair tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm in on these! I think they nailed the imagery from the movie. If you've watched it a countless number of times...(I have my Spider-Man loving toddler to thank for that)..then the execution males more sense.

Honestly, these make me want the first pair even more!

Back
Top Bottom