Jordan 1 High Stage Haze - July 2, 2022

Wearing my for beaters. No need to kept these in the Collection… it’s a nice shoe but no nice enough to care on what happens to them. Good luck to all that is going after them

Anyone else get a cancellation message like this from Footlocker?? 👀🧐

Cancelled my reservation entry??!! Wtf?? They can’t cancel my entry. You can only cancel an order. 😵‍💫🤯 They need to check they computers or servers.. somethin’ call for IT help.

B60D6E43-4582-4109-9474-AA7326E1DEA0.jpeg

My FNL isnt getting these on time. Luckily Ill be in Chicago when they drop so I already entered what raffles I could remotely. Feel like a have a good chance.

My FNL isnt getting these on time. Luckily Ill be in Chicago when they drop so I already entered what raffles I could remotely. Feel like a have a good chance.
As someone who just recently moved out of Chicago you need to have a few million points to even be considered in FLX FNL or Hibbett raffles out there. I wish you luck.

FTL refunded points for reservations without ship to me, Champs still seem to be safe for now with in store & ship to me. I hope they stick, because I want these! Very clean & neutral AJ1.

I knew these & the Volt Visionaires would be hard to get. Smfh, the 2 drops I really wanted this year… 😭😖
The SB Dunk crowd are all over these. 🤬

Plzzz Nike, I need stage haze. 😫 I need both..😩

I knew these & the Volt Visionaires would be hard to get. Smfh, the 2 drops I really wanted this year… 😭😖
The SB Dunk crowd are all over these. 🤬

Plzzz Nike, I need stage haze. 😫 I need both..😩

Chill bro lol. They aren't that bad resale already...and this won't even be considered the official release of SNKRS doesn't have em. Tons of other places pushing theirs too

Pushed to 7/2 on foot apps, I believe whatever in store wins are still good for today, but another wider release still to come.

My brother and I both got pairs in DTLR app drop. He hit a DTLR local raffle too.

People all over Twitter complaining about Apple Pay not working.....I actually noticed that last night so I went through the normal checkout process this morning. Research 🤓

Pushed to 7/2 on foot apps, I believe whatever in store wins are still good for today, but another wider release still to come.

So are they gonna do another raffle?? I knew I shoulda chose ship to me.

I took the biggest L just now. So pissed off. 😭😭😭🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

Really considering paying resale right now. These are 1 of 3 best drops this year.

So are they gonna do another raffle?? I knew I shoulda chose ship to me.

I took the biggest L just now. So pissed off. 😭😭😭🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

Really considering paying resale right now. These are 1 of 3 best drops this year.
Most likely another raffle. But always select ship to me, give yourself a better shot.Just pay resale if you can’t wait Fam, it’s so low it won’t even matter. Pay for the convenience, just get it out of the way if you really want them.

Most likely another raffle. But always select ship to me, give yourself a better shot.Just pay resale if you can’t wait Fam, it’s so low it won’t even matter. Pay for the convenience, just get it out of the way if you really want them.

Exactly what I did on Goat. Nice simple sneaker to rock anytime/any place comfortably and call it a summer. Next up, FR 3s in August!

Back
Top Bottom