Jordan 1 High Stage Haze - July 2, 2022

I got a W for the Stage Haze raffle at Footlocker. Not really surprised though because I already knew these would be easy to obtain.

Last edited:
L at FTL in Seattle area for size 10 :/ There was one other local store but I did not select it because it was too far for me to drive. I did not choose the ship to option either. Oh well.

L at FTL in Seattle area for size 10 :/ There was one other local store but I did not select it because it was too far for me to drive. I did not choose the ship to option either. Oh well.
Why didnt you choose the ship to me option? I heard alot win the raffle with that option.

I guess I won my daughters size on FTL…didn’t get the notification and completely forgot. They just gave it to somebody else. SNKRS APP it is then.

Got off waitlist for my personal size 11. Not going to pick them up but I promise myself to grab these down the line. Think resale will dip a bit and even if it does, I like the CW enough to justify the current prices.

Just got an email from Likelihood (Seattle store) that I won the raffle. First time winning after having entered over a few dozen of their raffles over the years. From what I was able to see on their site it looks like they changed their raffle process and design layout. Have the option to have them shipped( will get invoice at 7AM and must pay by 1 PM tomorrow) or pick them up in store (must pick up by July 9).

Did you enter for Southcenter? I used max headstarts and still came up empty.

Any idea why these are $180 on Nike? I thought that price increase wasn't gonna happen till the Chicago 1's later this year?

The snkers app, should be called the errors app.. my shipping address disappeared. And I wasn't able to add it. They update that garbage almost every week and they still can't get it right. Crazy

Hit on SNKRS and JimmyJazz
9E7FE44B-C214-460A-B3B0-20D85C7A9D1C.png
1FCEBC0A-15A0-488A-8CFD-585D62435971.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom