Jordan 1 High Stealth - August 27, 2022

Let me guess, you bought those J Balvins when they dropped :smh:
I fully cop to digging some of the weirder styles, but those rainbow explosions do nothing for me (same with those ridiculous grinches). but I'll be the happiest mfer on earf if the aj1 retro low pinnacle metallic silvers can be got for under $200 total. they look like sexy ballerina slippers and I am HERE for it

These would’ve sold out in 2020. I love that these were such an easy cop.

They released these too soon after the Bleached Corals that just came out. Both fill the same kinda vibe
That was nearly two months ago. There are usually much smaller gaps in between big releases.

Size 10.5 on sneaker politics site
s67SAAp.gif

Can anyone tell me that hit on these. Did they get tracking yet
Im assuming you're talking about tracking from Nike right? If so, I'm still waiting. Kinda unusual they didn't ship yet, usually when i cop anything from Nike i get shipping confirmation the same day, if not early the next day.

my pair just arrived. I was more impressed with them than I thought I would be, and I'd just declared that I was going to keep them

I then noticed that the insoles on both were totally loose, like if you held the shoe upside down they'd fall out of place. doesn't seem like it would be a major issue if I'm wearing them, but has anyone else noticed this? they shipped from nike so they're (presumably) legit

asking one more time (and then I'll stop) if anyone else's pair has loose insoles. trying to decide if I should suck it up and glue them or just see if they're ok when I'm wearing them, or if I should return them.

asking one more time (and then I'll stop) if anyone else's pair has loose insoles. trying to decide if I should suck it up and glue them or just see if they're ok when I'm wearing them, or if I should return them.
Bro it’s normal. Everyone’s pair is like that. The new insoles that they use are just flimsy like that and it’s not glued down like insoles from previous AJ1’s. Once you wear them the insole will adhere to the bottom of the shoe. What you’re describing as a problem is really actually a non issue and that’s probably why you haven’t gotten a response to this point. Also if they came directly from Nike, saying they’re “presumably legit” is just non sense at best. Just wear them and enjoy the shoes man.

Back
Top Bottom