Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

I got a size 9.5 if anyone needs the oop.. retail / tax just pay for the shipping. PM me if interested.

IMG_9273.jpeg

Raffle dub at City Gear. Very similar to Taxi 1s

Congrats to those that copped

Last edited:
Down in Sacramento area from Seattle for daughter’s basketball tournament and was able to win Champs in-store reservation for size 10; didn’t win FTL.

I can’t recall the last time I won in-store. I only had to travel over 750 miles to do so 🤣. I also won a raffle for another pair so I got to sleep in and skip Snkrs.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who were able to get a pair! I'm not giving up and will order some from StockX if/when they drop below $200.

Yo.. I’m in north jerz.. I can drive anywhere into the city.. anyone know where I can cop a size 12?

So much glitter, look like he just came from the strip club. Missing atmosphere, silver toes, and all stars if you going for the toe cw’s

I don't do women's shoes. And you're right, I'm technically missing All Stars but for some reason, I don't count them lol. But again, you're right, I need them.

I'm actually missing those orange Sole Fly joints and maybe something else that's slipping my mind right now.

Congrats to those who were able to get a pair! I'm not giving up and will order some from StockX if/when they drop below $200.

I said it before, these are gonna go up on price after the dip. The dip happens when people receive there pairs from online orders. I think it’ll climb to $250 to $260 and chill there for a while.

I'm not hating on that mans collection. It's dope. What isn't dope is letting that glitter get so bad. All you have to do is take a towel with warm water every year or so and wipe it off. Also just pull them out the box and let sunlight hit them for a bit. Once it's get that crazy the shoes are donezo.

That glitter only happens on the black leather around the toebox right? Has it happened with any color?

Back
Top Bottom