Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Screenshot_20230723-181700_Chrome.jpg

I’ve used lotion in past and it holds up pretty well
Yup I do the same. I take a semi damp cloth or slightly wet paper towel to wipe down the initial layer of glitter. Then I apply the lotion until all remaining glitter speckles are gone.

Then I air out the shoe and leave it out of the box for at least 30 days before putting it back in. Eventually the glitter will come back but rinse and repeat above steps and I'm good to go.

In fact for my AJ 1 OG SBB and 2016 Black Toe 1s, I did all the above steps every month but whenever I keep the shoes inside the box for extended periods, the glitter would come back. So I realized that it was better to no longer put the shoes back in the box cause when I just let it breathe air 24-7, the glitter never came back.

What boggles my mind more than Nike sending out unc instead of dark marina is how many people that bought the dark marinas for full msrp. There would have to be a really heavy discount for me to even consider them. Nike did them a hugeee favor.

I don't get it either... its almost like they thought they were copping royals or sumthin.

I love my marinas tbh. I’ve gotten compliments on them.

Beautiful collection tho.

Last edited:
I took his original statement as "why would someone buy it from NDC for full price when its under retail everywhere"
But once you tack on shipping + fees, it's almost a wash tbh.
I love my marinas tbh. I’ve gotten compliments on them.

Also reminded me airforce1king is missing marinas from that toe colour way collection. Beautiful collection tho.
The Marinas are fire. I copped on the release date. Why they are always being compared to royals i have no idea. People just want the royals for resell purposes

Agreed that marinas will come out to about retail msrp with tax and shipping added on especially on your favorite resell platforms like sx, goat, and ebay. I didn't bother with that restock either since I already have a pair, but I can see why people who actually want that cw would try and scoop when they restocked on Nike.

Check your FedEx app. I had tracking for my pair yesterday although I just got the push notification from SNKRS a hour ago

These worth copping for 260 on snkr dunk?

I would wait a little longer. Wait till the end of the week. First find somone locally for like $210 to $220. If you fail then you should be able to buy them through ebay for $220 - $230 easy.

Not sure if the $260 amount included shipping and fees.. but it would be worth trying at least prior to pulling the trigger on that. Whatever you do.. stay away from StockX.

I would wait a little longer. Wait till the end of the week. First find somone locally for like $210 to $220. If you fail then you should be able to buy them through ebay for $220 - $230 easy.

Not sure if the $260 amount included shipping and fees.. but it would be worth trying at least prior to pulling the trigger on that. Whatever you do.. stay away from StockX.

Okay, I'll bite. Why stay away from StockX?

Back
Top Bottom