Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

I was shocked how much easier it was to get through the FNL queue today compared to yesterday. Passed though, just need one pair.
Could be for the in store pickup the stores had less pairs than ship to me option because I think when you have them shipped don't they come from a warehouse?

Could be for the in store pickup the stores had less pairs than ship to me option because I think when you have them shipped don't they come from a warehouse?
Yea the in store has many many less pairs and the online option. It’s normally much easier to get a pair with the ship to home option.

More so I was talking about the queue itself. Yesterday I was in queue for over 15 minutes before it let me in the site. Today I tried five minutes late and got through after a couple of minutes.

I think so many people have gotten them early and there' s no resell that they aren't as in demand.

I guess we'll see on Saturday if they sell out or not.

The queue was quick today was for people that really wanted to secure a pair to wear. Resellers attacked it yesterday because their only option for selling them is usually by the weekend. They pray on those that missed out or are have no clue how to secure.

Gonna try local Saturday since Im off and I might go to STL if these speakers arent out for delivery

Hopefully Hibbett comes thru but I doubt it

Gonna try local Saturday since Im off and I might go to STL if these speakers arent out for delivery

Hopefully Hibbett comes thru but I doubt it

You shouldn't have a hard time my G.. Are there any Footlocker / Champs doing raffles near you?

Nah I am in the middle of STL Evansville IN and North Kentucky so I enter there when I can but not many stores in the radius got em.

Nah I am in the middle of STL Evansville IN and North Kentucky so I enter there when I can but not many stores in the radius got em.

Is the preference to have them in hand on Saturday? I know we all are gonna hit on Saturday Morning. (Nike, Hibbett, FNL)

If possible but if I can cop anywhere online with free shipping or no tax is just as well... probably wont wear them anytime soon.

Just got a pair of these instead of the dark marina blues that I ordered on the restock. Think I’ll just keep ‘em. Got me wondering how this will affect stock on the release, as it seems to be a pretty common issue with this restock.

I saw the MB restock, but was t interested. Had I known they would be UNCs I woulda copped. Nike and FNL always ****ing up UNC releases I swear.

I saw the MB restock, but was t interested. Had I known they would be UNCs I woulda copped. Nike and FNL always ****ing up UNC releases I swear.
I wish you luck tomorrow my friend.
I'm a bit nervous as Marina Blues were the ones I was waiting for to restock for months.
I have yet to see a person who ordered them NOT receive the UNC so I'm hoping I'm the outlier.

Screenshot_20230721_121225_SNKRS.jpg

Dang… deadline is 5 pm pick up time…. I don’t get off work until 6:30 and sometimes hella people call of on Saturdays specially after pay day Fridays….

Lol, I don’t I’ll be able to pick it up… dang… we’ll see what time I get off tomorrow

IMG_6379.png

Back
Top Bottom