Jordan 1 High Washed Heritage - June 10, 2023

Haven’t bought a J1 in awhile..
But maaann.. I’m Surprised so many passed. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes seeing my size 11 still available lol. Was on the fence because I don’t really need no more kicks but I had some gift cards from Christmas I was holding onto so why not? .. Guess the hypes died down a bit and I’m here for it…..until the next wave.
Hype is currently dead on the AJ 1. Too many OG releases and of course the usual mids and variants (CMFTs, etc.) have also led to the hype dying. I also think they are generally going out of style with Zoomers and younger folks in part because of this. Nike will have to drop some collabs and start limiting stock again if they want to bring the hype back (not sure they care to do so though).

Great for people who still wear the AJ 1 though.

Haven’t gotten a Jordan Saturday release in a long time. But when did Nike get so damn slow at shipping? I remember it being so fast. Ordered Saturday, received Monday or Tuesday.

Love these
A5C85261-4B61-4CC9-B54A-0C85074A41EE.jpeg
Best shot of these joints on NikeTalk

Haven’t gotten a Jordan Saturday release in a long time. But when did Nike get so damn slow at shipping? I remember it being so fast. Ordered Saturday, received Monday or Tuesday.
Not sure but usually when I copped a Jordan from them on a Saturday they usually wouldn't ship till Monday or Tuesday and I would have them delivered by Wed or Thursday.

These things are super clean in person. Leather is soft too. I’m 👌🏿 with retail if they go on sale even better.

This whole "death of AJ1 hype" thing is fantastic and scary at the same time. I would LOVE to be able to go back to just showing up on release day and copping, even with OG Retro's, but I'd hate it if we lost out on cool stuff like this that Nike stumbles into amongst all of the million other gag-worthy iterations. I will, however, forever have nostalgia about grabbing a Storm Blue double up on sale at Foot Locker and grabbing damn near every OG 1 Low for like $49 at the outlets or on the sale section at nike.com.

Red laces looking iiight

IMG_4151.jpeg

The red laces look good, however I think the beauty in these shoes is the simplicity of them. Keeping them subtle is the way to go. I saw a picture somewhere with sail laces to match the midsole and it looked pretty good. I think if I could find a grey lace that was close to the suede color that would work....but matching that might be tough

The red laces look good, however I think the beauty in these shoes is the simplicity of them. Keeping them subtle is the way to go. I saw a picture somewhere with sail laces to match the midsole and it looked pretty good. I think if I could find a grey lace that was close to the suede color that would work....but matching that might be tough
Yeah though the red laces look good, it’s almost too much. Got some off white, washed black, and washed red laces coming soon. Gon try em all out. Probably go with off white though.

Echoing what everyone’s saying, these are tough in person. The suede could be a little more “buttery” but the color way and the materials are top notch. I doubt they’ll go on sale anywhere but if they do I might be tempted to double up.

Attachments

• IMG_5870.jpeg
    IMG_5870.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 422
My pair arrived today from Nike and the scent on these is stronger than usual jordan 1s. Regardless, can’t wait to make these beaters. Imo perfect for retail but not for resale.

My pair arrived today from Nike and the scent on these is stronger than usual jordan 1s. Regardless, can’t wait to make these beaters. Imo perfect for retail but not for resale.
Yoo I thought I was the only one. Directly from Nike but that scent had me thinking I'm got some fufu plastic things

i got the grey laces from the AJ1 Low... the tokyo joint... ill put them on this and see...red laces was definitely loud as hell... also got some sail laces.. will try as well

Back
Top Bottom