Jordan 1 High Washed Heritage - June 10, 2023

Hit on FTL and just scooped them up. These are so clean and will go on feet right away. Glad these were an easy score
IMG_1885.jpeg
Fire 🔥 get mine Thursday these can go with anything you wear

I had to scoop these after much internal debate. I’ve got a pair of grey AM1’s that I have beaten into the earth because they go with everything. I can see these following suit.

I'm hoping Nike restocks in size 9. They've been going in and out yesterday. Nothing today though.

I caved and got my size 11 from Hibbetts. I guess I have 60 days to return if they go on sale somewhere.

My size still sitting so I might as well. If it looks better in hand I’ll keep, if not I’ll just return it to the Nike outlet

Mine land tomorrow. This moth is done for me and July i only wait the Jordan 1 unc toe. So I am good for a little while

My 9.5 is too tight if anyone still hunting them. Not sure if I will grab a 10 or not, they’re gone from NDC/JD.

“I seriously doubt it. Your reputation isn’t one for great taste; but hey, thanks for stopping in!”

This guy had the nerve to say that to me and he buying the Wings 2.

5B7BB85A-66FC-42AD-A71C-CE6A5561D50B.gif
I did say that to you and it’s more accurate than ever. It’s great to know after all of this time I struck a nerve. :lol:

If the Wings 2 is good enough for H, they are good enough for me.
1686704466274.gif

Back
Top Bottom