Jordan 1 Metallics "Do The Right Thing" - REAL Pix

Those are hot can't wait to cop both pairs
smokin.gif

I cant believe people are actually in here saying they are going to pass. The Metallics have NEVER been retroed and are one of the hardest shoes and mostvalueable shoes to come by and your honestly saying your going to pass?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I cant believe people are actually in here saying they are going to pass. The Metallics have NEVER been retroed and are one of the hardest shoes and most valueable shoes to come by and your honestly saying your going to pass?
laugh.gif

I know , but then again you have to think , HOW old are these dudes that are saying " PASS " ??? Either there young are just new to the Jordan game .YES , these shoes are a classic.

AirThompson wrote:

WOW took em 24yrs finally

YES , think about it . Thats crazy it took them that long to bring these back .

Originally Posted by FerrariHagop

there hot but there overdoing it on 1s
kill yaself, seriously
indifferent.gif

they're not overdoing it for once... overdoing is putting fur on them or put a the jumpman where the swoosh suppose to be, that would have been
sick.gif
and cause a lot of hate towards JB. They executed this quite nicely and I willtry to cop but don't want to wait in line either so I might just have to search on eBay
smh.gif

You guys notice the inside stitching?

Ill pass. I don't like all white based shoes. The kicks are cool cuz the meaning and history behind it. But I don't see myself wearing those. Anybodygot Ruben's pic of the OG 1s collection? No drama needed , haha.

Back
Top Bottom