Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

I copped the 1's and double backed for the 9's. But I only received shipping confirmation for the 9's. Weird... Is my 1 order gonna get cancelled? (Received order confirmation for both).

Last edited:
This was the easiest release for me in a long time. I always have issues with getting cart jacked, login, etc. Got the 1's easily after messing up the verification once, and I double backed for the 9's and was able to cop. I dunno if this had anything to do with it, but I disconnected all the other phones and laptops in my house from the Wifi. Seemed to work wonders for my speed.

Might be able to grab these for $190 meet up. But still waiting on dude to see if he wants to sell them.

I've been seeing these around $210-$230 shipped on EBay.

Not Necessarily True.... Got My Shipping Confirmation For 9's Yesterday
wink.gif
Yeah - got my NDC shipping confirmation for the 9s - yesterday.  No confirmation for the 1s yet.

I just searched by reference # on UPS's site and my Baron 1's shipped.  

Check your order # on there and you'll see a label was already created.  

Last edited:
I don't even know. I was just wearing them casually and look back like. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji].

Gonna Marks em then waterproof.

It Always makes me laugh when others get upset when someone gives their opinion.
far from upset bud but it makes no sense to keep something you're not 100% satisfied with (ex: the folks that complain about this and that nit picky things on the quality or materials like its their first purchase in the last 3-4 years)

if they a 12 send em my way ... 

Last edited:
^^^

I'm just saying, they are ok. Wish they had more details to them like the 1st drop in 2008.

With that 45 on the back, To me the 9s are much better.

Back
Top Bottom