Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

question... why do people trip about a delay in order/shipping confirmations? you can print/save as PDF (order confirmation) after your order was completed. just curious.

Last edited:
more i look at these the more i realize i need black toes :smh:

As I was doing some reading in this thread last night (these NT threads always skyrocket friday night-sunday morning, which is when I'm not on NT at all)...I noticed a lot of people saying "pass because I already have shadows".

I honestly think these are closer to black toes than shadows. I understand where the Shadow comparisons are coming from...but to me, the color blocking is more identical to the black toes.

Oddly, I passed on the 9's and kept the 1's (1's have never been my favorite Jordans but I guess in my old age, they are growing on me). My thinking was that with the 9's being made as plentiful as they are, I'll catch one of these overnight resellers stuck with a pair in a week or two and beat him in his head for retail or maybe 10 over. Especially for my size (10.5), which is very common.

question... why do people trip about a delay in order/shipping confirmations? you can print/save as PDF (order confirmation) after your order was completed. just curious.

They do it for every release.
Submit order then ask about order confirmation emails. Then ask about shipping like they don't know the package won't move until Monday at the earliest for weekend releases.

Cause people like to have the peace of mind that the shoes is theirs and it's heading to their house. I was the same way when I got the jordan sb1. I was freaking out lmao

It should be pretty much common knowledge at this point that NDC shipping emails continue to go out through the Tuesday after a weekend release.

It should be pretty much common knowledge at this point that NDC shipping emails continue to go out through the Tuesday after a weekend release.

Should be but for some reason it doesn't stop people from constantly asking :smh:

Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

Cause people like to have the peace of mind that the shoes is theirs and it's heading to their house. I was the same way when I got the jordan sb1. I was freaking out lmao
fair enough.. i guess i just haven't experienced a delay worth worrying about yet. i usually get my order confirmations minutes after ordering.. and my shipment confirmations the same day or the following Monday.
:smile:

As I was doing some reading in this thread last night (these NT threads always skyrocket friday night-sunday morning, which is when I'm not on NT at all)...I noticed a lot of people saying "pass because I already have shadows".

I honestly think these are closer to black toes than shadows. I understand where the Shadow comparisons are coming from...but to me, the color blocking is more identical to the black toes.

Oddly, I passed on the 9's and kept the 1's (1's have never been my favorite Jordans but I guess in my old age, they are growing on me). My thinking was that with the 9's being made as plentiful as they are, I'll catch one of these overnight resellers stuck with a pair in a week or two and beat him in his head for retail or maybe 10 over. Especially for my size (10.5), which is very common.

I definitely agree. I dig these due to there close resemblance to black toes with elements of the steel 10s--both of which are two of my favorite jordan releases. I think they executed perfectly. These are the great mix of "something old" with a bit of "something new".

So I got my confirmation and the email that my Baron's shipped. But that was Saturday and it's Monday and UPS still says my tracking cannot be found. Is this normal?

Are you 100% satisfied with your job?

100% satisfied with your girl/spouse?

100% satisfied with your crib?

100% satisfied with your whip?

It's not that serious...
:x
Since you want to take it to that level .... we're talking about a pair of shoes that you lose 0 money on if you choose to return it because you are not completely happy with it.

You just named 3 of 4 things that you will either lose money, time, and/or are not so easy to just up and replace compared to some shoes that could have been purchased on impulse

You and everyone else knew exactly what was meant by my post cmon now

Last edited:
I'm asking about shipping because I got burned by a FTL inc company CCS on the SB 510s. I ordered on RD and the shoe got put on back order and never shipped out.

Anybody else that ordered from sobesoles still stuck on electronic shipping info?? Smfh

If you are looking to protect the nubuck from dirt/water/etc. I recommend Sof Sole: WATER PROOFER. I use this on all my nubuck Jordans and Nikes.

How is the staining problem for these. I'm waiting for a nice sunny day so I can wear shorts with these but I'm itchin' to pull these out today.

Look back a page or 2 and you'll see a dude who got a stain on the nubuck.

Somebody on this page posted a protector he recommends.

Back
Top Bottom