Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Hopefully he knows what UV rays from the sun coming in that window do to shoes.
that's probably just a "set piece" he puts in the background of the video.....

if not!
sick.gif

yea i saved all my boxes too from online orders, then i realized i had a stack about 15 feet high of about 100 boxes.
laugh.gif

recycled the day after
smokin.gif

Yeah thats all fine n dandy but i aint got time for that

My method

View media item 906600
Jus save all my boxes from online orders and i got no worries about tryin to custom fit a box.

Plus im shippin my stuff for $6 Priority anywhere in the US, forget that flat rate shipping from $12-$15

It's really not that complicated. How exactly do you ship flat rate for $6? I breakdown all my retailer boxes and save them as well, but if I use those I've gotta use packing peanuts or bubble wrap so the shoebox doesn't bounce around inside during transit. I actually care about the condition my customers' shoes arrive in, unlike Eastbay and Finish Line who've sent them in boxes too big, and the shoes are flopping around from the shoebox opening inside. Even worse is when Eastbay ships the retail shoebox in a plastic bag.

Last edited:
Yeah thats all fine n dandy but i aint got time for that

My method

Jus save all my boxes from online orders and i got no worries about tryin to custom fit a box.

Plus im shippin my stuff for $6 Priority anywhere in the US, forget that flat rate shipping from $12-$15
THIS!!  

I actually care about the condition my customers' shoes arrive in, unlike Eastbay and Finish Line who've sent them in boxes too big, and the shoes are flopping around from the shoebox opening inside. Even worse is when Eastbay ships the retail shoebox in a plastic bag.
THIS!!

You see that big *** finishline box sittin there they sent me 1 pair of shoes in that box
mean.gif
  only reason i still have it is in case I send 2 pairs to one person then i can put them both in there. But year for the most past a lot of the box are pretty good fit with maybe 2-3inches of sliding room. NDC ships with those air bubbles so i just steal those. And I have a big roll of bubble wrap i took from somebody's office and a lil one i bought from walmart. 

I have about 20 boxes ive been recycling the rest but I need to get rid of more cuz i havent even sold a pair of shoes since i started keepin em lol 

FTL will ship your stuff in a bag if your order gets below a certain threshold (not proven fact but its happened to me 4x different times, especially when you do heavy discounts like back when you could stack VIP rewards) Eastbay sends me damn near everything in the bag which is why I never really order from them. I hate when they send clothing in a bag thats even worse to me cuz imagine if that bag got caught on somethin and ripped it could end up ripping the clothing 
mean.gif

/rant 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
.... And I thought Jordan wanted them to be creased.

That box method up there is everything right now!!!

That got me excited to ship something now!

One of my shoes came with the messed up tag too... whatever it doesn't surprise me

Don't hold out, how do you ship for $6 priority?

Can anyone here tell me how 1s fit? I wear a size 8.5 in 4s and I'm about to buy some size 8 shadows and just want to know if I'll be able to fit them.

Back
Top Bottom